New Years DAY!

Greg

Seeing as a couple of the lads in our little circle tend to dictate everything that we do, i'll be sat in the one pub in town where every fucker knows i'm under-18. The night's gonna drag i would have thought.

Guest GAMMELL

F*cking hate it. Wouldn't mind staying in for it with a rake of cans but I will be hounded out down to the local by the lads, lifes tough

Defo wont be going out.Its the worst night of the year to go out,full of mongs.The last time I went out a gang of lads beat the shit outta me for no reason.I was planning to  stay in watch dvds,drink wine but Im dying sick so prob just go to bed early

Party, then Osbourne Road, then World Headquarters. 20 squid to get in like. Not best pleased about that.

Do you have to get a ticket beforehand for WHQ btw? As it's arsey as fuck to get in there.

Guest Jawesome

I never celebrate new years eve.  I'm going round a mates house for some poker and I've been told to take my car keys apparently.

Guest Jawesome

Party, then Osbourne Road, then World Headquarters. 20 squid to get in like. Not best pleased about that.

Do you have to get a ticket beforehand for WHQ btw? As it's arsey as fuck to get in there.

WHQ is shit.

Do you have to get a ticket beforehand for WHQ btw? As it's arsey as f*** to get in there.

WHQ is s***.

Don't be silly, best club in Newcastle tbh.