New Years Resolutions

Fatwax

Anyone bother with these? My 3 are:

Complete a triathlon marathon

Start saving a bit more money

Do a half marathon for a charity Raise a load of money for charity

I can't really do any of the obvious ones since I'm not overweight, I don't smoke and I don't really drink much.

Anyone else?

Guest firetotheworks

Complete a triathlon

Do a half marathon for a charity

I can't really do any of the obvious ones since I'm not overweight, I don't smoke and I don't really drink much.

Anyone else?

Those are the types of resolutions Id like to have but I know are unrealistic for me.

Mine are:

Get a first in my degree,

New flat

New job,

Travel as much as I can,

Start working on a book (in Starbucks...not)

Guest Howaythetoon

To cage dive with the Great White, learn to drive and to quit smoking once and for all. A few of my resolutions from last year came true when they usually don't so I'll be happy with any of the above happening, especially the first one.

Complete a triathlon

Do a half marathon for a charity

Anyone else?

Those are the types of resolutions Id like to have but I know are unrealistic for me.

Mine are:

Get a first in my degree,

New flat

New job,

Travel as much as I can,

Start working on a book (in Starbucks...not)

Haha the idea of writing a book and getting a first when I did my degree seem so completely unrealistic to me :lol: Different strokes and all that I guess.

See more of the world.

Put more effort into my Uni work

Start my final year project in June and finish it before the final year starts, so ive the whole year to improve it to first class honours standard.

Sit back and relax through it all

Do those and ill have a great year.

Job.

Speaking of which, what sort of employer (or contracted recruiting agency) calls to verify references on New Years Eve?  I had the interview 2 weeks before Christmas FFS.  Maybe the reason you are having difficulty reaching them isn't because I made them up but because it is a f***ing holiday and they aren't in their offices.  Just maybe.

If I don't get offered the job because of this HR idiocy I'm going to break something. 

Guest Toon Saint

My New Years Resolution will remain at 1024×768.

cant have the greatest computer (screen at least) then i imagine?  :lol:

Phone. :rolleyes:

Well it's not so much a "resolution" I don't think, but I might have some toast for a change before I go to bed tonight. I can't say whether breakfast will change yet in the morning, but as I normally have toast for breakfast and will be having toast for pre-bed snack, I suppose I'll have to mix it up a bit and possibly have cereal. I like toast but I don't fancy the thought of eating it twice in six hours, if you know what I mean?

I'll also be having a hair-cut on friday. Again, not sure if this classes as a resolution, but I thought I better tell you lads just incase.

Guest Toon Saint

My New Years Resolution will remain at 1024×768.

cant have the greatest computer (screen at least) then i imagine?  :lol:

Phone. :rolleyes:

Then you got one hell of a phone insted!  :lol:

haha good for you.

Aye it is. ;D

Guest LucaAltieri

Well it's not so much a "resolution" I don't think, but I might have some toast for a change before I got to bed tonight. I can't say whether breakfast will change yet in the morning, but as I normally have toast for breakfast and will be having toast for pre-bed snack, I suppose I'll have to mix it up a bit and possibly have cereal. I like toast but I don't fancy the thought of eating it twice in six hours, if you know what I mean?

I'll also be having a hair-cut on friday. Again, not sure if this classes as a resolution, but I thought I better tell you lads just incase.

Real men eat crumpets.

Well it's not so much a "resolution" I don't think, but I might have some toast for a change before I got to bed tonight. I can't say whether breakfast will change yet in the morning, but as I normally have toast for breakfast and will be having toast for pre-bed snack, I suppose I'll have to mix it up a bit and possibly have cereal. I like toast but I don't fancy the thought of eating it twice in six hours, if you know what I mean?

Real men eat crumpets.

Nah, real men do whatever I do.

Guest LucaAltieri

Real men eat crumpets.

I have it on good authority that Yorkie and Wullie eat toast.

HTT and Tooj are partial to a scone.

You really need to think about the company you keep.

Crumpets are for big, hairy-bollocked, cream curdling bastards.

Nah, it's okay, I'm manly enough to be able to say "look, wullie and yorkie do it, but despite this potentially embarassing fact, I can STILL eat toast and be a real man."

It's the food equivalent of being able to pull off wearing pink.

Nah, it's okay, I'm manly enough to be able to say "look, wullie and yorkie do it, but despite this potentially embarassing fact, I can STILL eat toast and be a real man."

It's the food equivalent of being able to pull off wearing pink.

i eat toast. fantastic with fried eggs and good quality ham or left to cool and rough pistachio pate

Real men eat crumpets.

wear briefs?

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/k/c/saddam_bush_briefs.jpg

Whatever way you look at it,Saddam was well hung!!