Ryan Taylor?

Cheshire Mag

yes definately would sign him,  i wanted us to buy him when he left Tranmere, would've been a bargain for£1m,  may even be a even better player as he suffered a horrendous broken leg playing against our reserves a few seasons back.

Aye, he is our new Le Tisser.

Heard that Wigan are asking for £3 million for him.

Would be good to have someone who can hit a decent set piece in the squad, since Nobby left.

Not to mention Robert. I'll never forget that dance against Olympiakos after he hit that free kick :lol:

Aye, he is our new Le Tisser.

Heard that Wigan are asking for £3 million for him.

Would be good to have someone who can hit a decent set piece in the squad, since Nobby left.

only does it against us. outside of that he's not very good.....think wayne feraday

£3m for Ryan Taylor would be a cracking bit of business imo. He'd be a fantastic squad player to slot in every now and then and his set pieces are pretty good as well. If we're looking for extra cover, we could definitely be doing a lot worse. Get him signed Joe.

Guest Howaythetoon

If we are going to buy players I feel those coming in should be for the first-team only thus creating squad players out of current first-teamers and therefore adding not only to the overall squad depth but also the quality of the squad too.

If we are going to buy players I feel those coming in should be for the first-team only thus creating squad players out of current first-teamers and therefore adding not only to the overall squad depth but also the quality of the squad too.

He would be first choice right wing for me at the moment, also very good cover for Beye. £3m can't be sniffed at either, I can't see us buying a top class player in every position we need.

He would be first choice right wing for me at the moment, also very good cover for Beye. £3m can't be sniffed at either, I can't see us buying a top class player in every position we need.

You've never been able to pick a decent right-winger like.

Guest Howaythetoon

So that would mean either N'Zogbia or Jonas misses out? I'd personally keep those two on the flanks.

Our priority is in central midfield and up front for me.

Guest Howaythetoon

I prefer Jonas on the left although Zoggy is a decent player. We need more options though.

We do and ideally buying in first-team players would give us that. It's a tricky one though because to buy in first-team players only costs big money and with our very small squad and limited funds we're going to have to buy some squad players only.

I prefer Jonas on the left although Zoggy is a decent player. We need more options though.

Jonas is better on the left, but as a team I'd much rather have Charlie in it than Ryan Taylor. And I'm no fan of Charlie.

Guest Howaythetoon

Jonas is better on the left, but as a team I'd much rather have Charlie in it than Ryan Taylor. And I'm no fan of Charlie.

Not what I've heard...  :razz:

Not what I've heard...  :razz:

:shifty: