Still sick about smoggie game

Guest EstonGeordie

Guest EstonGeordie

Hi there, am new to group, but long time Newcastle fan, and live here in Teesside surrounded by smoggies who are depressingly upbeat at the moment unfortunately.

I just thought that beating them was a dead cert and the fact they took three points from us started to make me really think we are in serious trouble. To coin a cliche, if we can't beat them who can we beat?

There is nothing worse than a happy smoggie when their high spirits are at our expense, although a happy Scumberland fan is nearly as depressing.

Just hope Boro take a rapid turn for the worse and swap places with us asap.

Haway the lads, Mickie

They're only three points above us, with a goal difference which is just as dire. We're in a dog fight, where does that put them? 

I wouldnt worry to much, we looked good against Boro which tells you alot about how crap they are as well. They got beaten by Man City the other day and iI wouldnt be surprised if Watford beat them at the weekend...I dont think Southgate is cut out for the managers job and he'll probably not be allowed to manage them soon anyway!

Guest Magnetic North

Boro have obviously had some shockingly good results against top teams in recent times - Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal. Comically eratic form though. Celebrations one minute, tantrums the next.

Guest smoggeordie

Hi there, am new to group, but long time Newcastle fan, and live here in Teesside surrounded by smoggies who are depressingly upbeat at the moment unfortunately.

I just thought that beating them was a dead cert and the fact they took three points from us started to make me really think we are in serious trouble. To coin a cliche, if we can't beat them who can we beat?

There is nothing worse than a happy smoggie when their high spirits are at our expense, although a happy Scumberland fan is nearly as depressing.

Just hope Boro take a rapid turn for the worse and swap places with us asap.

Haway the lads, Mickie

Hey mate, i'm from Nunthorpe :)

Guest EstonGeordie

Now then NSG, hey up.

Like the photo. Middlestoilet really is a grim place. I can say that cos I am from here. Hellish football team too. I hate them.

All the best, Mickie