Smokers

McCormick

Have never smoked or taken drugs, and never will.

I bet you're just like Mark out of Peep Show as well :lol:

Aha, but Mark has taken drugs. In that photo there is where he 'pretends' to take an E... however, he does have a small toke on some blow in the Lazerbowl toilets. :pow:

But yeah. I take his whole mentality, that drugs make you lie dying in the corner, in a puddle, in an advert.

I bet you're just like Mark out of Peep Show as well :lol:

Aha, but Mark has taken drugs. In that photo there is where he 'pretends' to take an E... however, he does have a small toke on some blow in the Lazerbowl toilets. :pow:

But yeah. I take his whole mentality, that drugs make you lie dying in the corner, in a puddle, in an advert.

:nope:

It's class when he's on acid at that funeral. :lol:

The bit when he gets the handjob gets me going. "I'm probably going to feel really bad about this later" :lol:

Also "I'll suck for crack."

You can't rule it out, surely?

Do you drink?

In moderation.

And no, I know I will never (willingly) take any form of drugs (obviously not prescription ones, I mean "recreational" ones ofc).

Do you drink?

In moderation.

And no, I know I will never (willingly) take any form of drugs (obviously not prescription ones, I mean "recreational" ones ofc).

My point being if you drink alcohol, you never know, you might drink a bit more than usual one day and be tempted into something else.

Do you drink?

In moderation.

My point being if you drink alcohol, you never know, you might drink a bit than usual one day and be tempted into something else.

I see your point, but I don't think you appreciate how strongly anti-drugs I am. :lol:

Do you drink?

In moderation.

My point being if you drink alcohol, you never know, you might drink a bit than usual one day and be tempted into something else.

I see your point, but I don't think you appreciate how strongly anti-drugs I am. :lol:

Yet you love me. ;)

Do you drink?

In moderation.

Yet you love me. ;)

I still frown upon your drug taking though. A few of my friends are smokers / occasional drug users, but that still doesn't stop me being friends with them though. They all know how anti drugs I am and respect that.

Bit like Mark again, he's Jez's mate, Sophie's husband and (to an extend) Super Hans' mate. And they all take drugs.