Kinnear's latest press conference

Decky

Guest sicko2ndbest

Did he really have another swear fest? Seriously that is embarrassing  :crazy2:

I thought it was 'sweat fest'

Was it really worth starting another thread just to have a moan about something Kinnear said?

Why not btw?

Was it really worth starting another thread just to have a moan about something Kinnear said?

Well if we get a recording or something of it then there will be a thread anyway wont there?

Likes his threads as he likes his television. Pointless and shit.

Sorry but have i done something to offend you? You made a snidey comment in the gamer of the year thread aswell. Get the chip off your shoulder and grow up dickhead.

Why not?

Exactly. Too many ridiculously long threads on here to sift through. I wish there were more new threads started on here rather than these massive threads where so much is discussed.

Guest icemanblue

Sorry but have i done something to offend you? You made a snidey comment in the gamer of the year thread aswell. Get the chip off your shoulder and grow up dickhead.

???

Get off your high horse, lady.

:razz:

Likes his threads as he likes his television. Pointless and s***.

:laugh:

Guest Heneage

Likes his threads as he likes his television. Pointless and s***.

???

"Wahey its catching"

Get off your high horse, lady.

:razz:

What? Theres a thread in the games section about who last years gamer of the year is ;)

Guest Jawesome

Why come into a thread to whinge about it being put up?  It makes no sense.  If you don't want to read it then don't click on it.

As for the actual topic - Kinnear has every right to say what he wants.  The blokes (Givens mate) trying to stir shit up, as are the media.  I would be fucking fuming if someone talked about one of my players in the media without consenting me or the player in question.  Assuming I was a football manager of course!

Why come into a thread to whinge about it being put up?  It makes no sense.  If you don't want to read it then don't click on it.

Makes sense doesnt it? Not to most people on here unfortunately.

Why not?

Because we don't even know whats been said or what it kicked off over yet the same bunch just moan on about it for the sake of it.

Who really gives a toss if he talks up our own players even if they're shit? Keegan done it with Shola and Smith and people people are happy to write it off as motivating players, Kinnear does the same and people are all up in the air over it.

I find it tedious fwiw, both Kinnear's comments about the likes of Butt and the mongs that keep going on about it like it's the end of the World.

Looking at the interview, Kinnear never actually states that Given doesn't want to go, just says that he'll do he's best while he's here and there have been no offers. Worrying.

Frustrating how he completely misconstrues the question about City and gives a completely random response.

At least he acknowledges we need 4 or 5. Good luck with that Joe. Wasn't "irons in the fire" an expression we got sick of hearing last January?