Weird Phone Calls

Ashley17

I missed a call on my phone today and it was from an 0151 number, which is the Liverpool dialling code. The same number has rang me before but it was early in the morning about 3 months ago and couldn't get my voice right when I got to the phone, anyway the point is I put the number into google and it's some electrical company in Chester, Liverpool - as it's my mobile number they're ringing can anyone think why they are ringing me, I have never heard of the place, given them my number nor even been to Liverpool - at first I thought market research but why pick my number?

Anyway if any of you have had anything similar, fire away...

I missed a call on my phone today and it was from an 0151 number, which is the Liverpool dialling code. The same number has rang me before but it was early in the morning about 3 months ago and couldn't get my voice right when I got to the phone, anyway the point is I put the number into google and it's some electrical company in Chester, Liverpool - as it's my mobile number they're ringing can anyone think why they are ringing me, I have never heard of the place, given them my number nor even been to Liverpool - at first I thought market research but why pick my number?

Anyway if any of you have had anything similar, fire away...

Suspect it's just cold calling, looking to get you to change your electricity supplier. Ignore it.