Who has impressed you most so far this season?

ChrisJbarnes

time for a more optimistic thread. not necessarily NUFC. which managers, teams, players, pundits, tactics anything have impressed you this season?

For me, Fulham and Roy Hodgson have particularly impressed- lost only 1 game at home considering they only stayed up on goal difference.

also, Wigans zaki, valencia, palacios and figuroea have been excellent buys, and the fact that they only narrowly stayed up and are now 7th is impressive.

Guest BooBoo

Stephen Ireland has been consistently excellent for Man City.

Definitely walking away with "Most Improved Player of the Season" at the moment.

One Day Ramos, made spurs absolutely shit, got sacked then managed to get the top job at one of (if not the) biggest clubs in football whilst trying to bring half the premiership (shit or not) with him.

Impressive.

Stephen Ireland has been consistently excellent for Man City.

Definitely walking away with "Most Improved Player of the Season" at the moment.

Enrique gets my vote for that award. ;)

Guest BooBoo

I'm also impressed that Robinho hasnt been a complete waste of time for City as I was convinced he'd flop badly after the mega hype.

I'm also impressed that Robinho hasnt been a complete waste of time for City as I was convinced he'd flop badly after the mega hype.

Aye. They might be struggling at bit in the league but he still looks utter class to me. Thought he'd disappear in the cold weather.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Impressed with the job Phil Brown and Hull have done up till now, even though they are slowly creeping backwards, especially their performances at Arsenal and Liverpool

Guest BooBoo

Villa.. they do things the right way

They've been pretty lucky of late imo. Should have been beaten by Everton and Arsenal, whilst it took a last minute own goal to beat Hull.

Hard to see past Stephen Ireland imo, just think of him last season, can you even remember him last season apart from all that gay pink shit? He is in the form of his life right now and I hope he continues it for Ireland. IRELAND FOR THE WORLD CUP!!

For me, Martin O'Neill and Aston Villa continue to impress and inspire in equal measure. In terms of how a club should be owned, managed and run they are fast becoming a paradigm.

Villa.. they do things the right way

They've been pretty lucky of late imo. Should have been beaten by Everton and Arsenal whilst it took a last minute own goal to beat Hull.

Should have been beaten by arsenal no way, but they have been poor many times this season, if there's anyone that deserves a top 4 spot and would hurt the least to lose it to, it'd be villa.

Guest toonlass

Hard to see past Stephen Ireland imo, just think of him last season, can you even remember him last season apart from all that gay pink shit? He is in the form of his life right now and I hope he continues it for Ireland. IRELAND FOR THE WORLD CUP!!

As long as no more of his grannys dies