Six million quid

Nicky

Moreover Kinnear, having a few weeks ago declared he would have £12m to invest this month, seemed to be feeling rather less flush yesterday. "There are certain players I'm trying to sell," he said. "So a lot will depend on how much I get back for them."

Asked whom he might offload, Newcastle's manager, who hopes to sell José Enrique and Xisco, responded: "Three but not any of the big boys. I might get £6m off sales and another £6m from Mike [Ashley], I'm waiting to hear. But it's Dennis Wise's quarters. Dennis [Newcastle's executive director] is doing the wheeling and dealing."

For fucks sake,  shut your mouth.  Everytime i hear him now I want to cry.  http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/02/newcastle-united-premier-league

Guest Howaythetoon

Moreover Kinnear, having a few weeks ago declared he would have £12m to invest this month, seemed to be feeling rather less flush yesterday. "There are certain players I'm trying to sell," he said. "So a lot will depend on how much I get back for them."

Asked whom he might offload, Newcastle's manager, who hopes to sell José Enrique and Xisco, responded: "Three but not any of the big boys. I might get £6m off sales and another £6m from Mike [Ashley], I'm waiting to hear. But it's Dennis Wise's quarters. Dennis [Newcastle's executive director] is doing the wheeling and dealing."

For f***s sake,  shut your mouth.  Everytime i hear him now I want to cry.  http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/02/newcastle-united-premier-league

That's very worrying that.

Beat you to it, HTT. ;)

Let's hope Kinnear is talking shit again, because £6m is a fucking joke.

Oh, and Dennis is doing the deals now is he? The other week Kinnear said he was in charge. Sounds familiar.

Guest BooBoo

Enrique, Xisco and perhaps Geremi for £6m

clueless

£6million for that lot would be more than i would expect tbh.

Beat you to it, HTT. ;)

Let's hope Kinnear is talking shit again, because £6m is a fucking joke.

Oh, and Dennis is doing the deals now is he? The other week Kinnear said he was in charge. Sounds familiar.

I am starting to worry now

Is quite funny, when he says anything positive he is "full of shit" when its negative the forum goes mental.

I am not defending Kinnear btw.

Probably because none of the positive stuff has been true. :lol:

Take your point though, it's just daft hoping he's telling the truth one minute then hoping he's lying the next.

I do hope he's not seriously going to consider selling Enrique and Xisco for £6m. Not only would that represent an obvious financial loss, I would be very unimpressed to see Enrique sold given that he's played well at times this season. Xisco, for whatever reason, really hasn't had a chance.

I wouldn't want to sell Enrique for £6m on his own tbh. We would be fucked with no left back and any selling club would no this. We would no doubt end up with a worse player for similar money.

I wouldn't want to sell Enrique for £6m on his own tbh. We would be fucked with no left back and any selling club would no this. We would no doubt end up with a worse player for similar money.

Exactly. Enrique is far from the finished product, don't get me wrong, but we'd do well to get in a comparable or better LB at a fair price the ways things are at the moment. Sickening thought that we let the likes of Edgar, Smith, Ameobi, Duff and Butt stick around yet get rid of players who've either not been given the chance, or are in positions that would be pointlessly made weaker.

I wouldn't want to sell Enrique for £6m on his own tbh. We would be f***ed with no left back and any selling club would no this. We would no doubt end up with a worse player for similar money.

Dont think Enrique is going anywhere, regardless of the fact he wont pass a medical right now he is the only LB on our books, he will stay to the end of the season at least.

Carrol, Edgar, cacapa, Krul then maybe Xisco are more likely to be out the door. Dont think Geremi is expendable right now given his experience and versatility.