dreams

Guest black n white

Guest black n white

keegan allowed us to dream .......if there was ever a time to bring him back    now is that time

save 3 mill fatty.......kinnear is not strong enough

Guest Brummiemag

He's abandoned us twice now, the 2nd time when we needed him most. Don't want him anywhere near this club.

Messiah, f*** off.

Thats a disgusting way to speak about someone who has done so much for and means so much to this club

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

He's abandoned us twice now, the 2nd time when we needed him most. Don't want him anywhere near this club.

Messiah, f*** off.

Geordies  :doh:

I'm not a Geordie, I'm from Devon ffs. :lol: I just genuinely have no time for him any more.

if your from devon, fuck off, your opinion on KK is worthless.

That's an argument for another thread.

My opinion (worthless or not ;)) is that KK abandoned us and forfeited the God status he has here when he did it. We were struggling to stay out of the bottom 3 while he was off on some golfcourse in Spain (supposedly).

keegan allowed us to dream .......if there was ever a time to bring him back     now is that time

Who would want hm back anyway,...

Out and out attacking football,

Entertainment every game,

Stadium sold out, and huge waiting list,

scoring,70, 80, 90 goals a season,

The Entertainers,

The countries favourite second team,

wake up every morning smiling,

Others teams fearing us when we turned up,

league finishes, 1st, 3rd , 6th, 2nd , 2nd,

Beating Man utd 5-0.

Beating Spurs, swindon 7-1.

Winning 5-0 away in Europe.

Signing the best available players.

i mean come on, who would want any of that, when we can have,

Ole Joe,

and Fat Mikes Penny Pinching policy,..

We are far better off without KK?

Can't work with our owner who is intent on staying.

Left us in our hour of need.

Volatile - Constant fear that he'd get upset and leave again at the slightest sign of trouble.

As good a manager as he is, he doesn't represent what we need - stability. I don't think JK is the answer, but KK clearly isn't. Not again.

Guest The Libertine

keegan allowed us to dream .......if there was ever a time to bring him back     now is that time

Who would want hm back anyway,...

Out and out attacking football,

Entertainment every game,

Stadium sold out, and huge waiting list,

scoring,70, 80, 90 goals a season,

The Entertainers,

The countries favourite second team,

wake up every morning smiling,

Others teams fearing us when we turned up,

league finishes, 1st, 3rd , 6th, 2nd , 2nd,

Beating Man utd 5-0.

Beating Spurs, swindon 7-1.

Winning 5-0 away in Europe.

Signing the best available players.

i mean come on, who would want any of that, when we can have,

Ole Joe,

and Fat Mikes Penny Pinching policy,..

We are far better off without KK?

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/08/03/future460.jpg

Guest The Libertine

What was it you said last night Libertine in the CBB thread about not posting in a thread if your not interested in the subject

im actually very interested in this subject.

poor comparison btw.

What was it you said last night Libertine in the CBB thread about not posting in a thread if your not interested in the subject

poor comparison btw.

Then that fair enough. Please just offer some contructive argument instead of just posting childish photographs.

Everyone knows my opinion of KK. All I ever ask is that he is respected.

didn't think the photo was aimed at KK myself, it was obviously (to me) aimed at the tone of cp40's post which was a pile of bollocks to be fair, what's 7 tints up from rose?  'cause that's what colour glasses he was wearing when he wrote that

KK's getting like a 'pc protected' endangered species round here, you can't say fuck all about the guy (or apparently post a picture that doesn't even directly apply to him)

poor comparison btw.

Then that fair enough. Please just offer some contructive argument instead of just posting childish photographs.

let the child play with his photographs.

he wouldnt have said it was out dated.

if Ashley had Backed Keegan, and we had a decent season.

it is a nonsense what ashley has done btw, cos if he had spent big, and backed kk, he would have recouped that in increased revenues, and maintainted the value of the club. along the lines of what sir j.h. did.

instead he has, underinvested, got in a cheap manager, and lost revenue, and value.

If he had Backed KK, it would have paid for itself, and we would all be well happy.

Guest The Libertine

poor comparison btw.

how many times can i say "yeah, but that was 15 years ago" to the various peter pan's before i wear out the keyboard?

wizardofoznotinkansasanymore.jpeg

didn't think the photo was aimed at KK myself, it was obviously (to me) aimed at the tone of cp40's post which was a pile of bollocks to be fair, what's 7 tints up from rose?  'cause that's what colour glasses he was wearing when he wrote that

KK's getting like a 'pc protected' endangered species round here, you can't say fuck all about the guy (or apparently post a picture that doesn't even directly apply to him)

You know what I am sick of getting involved.

poor comparison btw.

it is a nonsense what ashley has done btw, cos if he had spent big, and backed kk, he would have recouped that in increased revenues, and maintainted the value of the club. along the lines of what sir j.h. did.

instead he has, underinvested, got in a cheap manager, and lost revenue, and value.

If he had Backed KK, it would have paid for itself, and we would all be well happy.

you're making a HUGE fucking leap there by the way, you know that right?  what was it KK got to spend at man city, 50m?  did virtually fucking nothing with it...

in the interests of balance

You know what I am sick of getting involved.

then don't

poor comparison btw.

you're making a HUGE fucking leap there by the way, you know that right?  what was it KK got to spend at man city, 50m?  did virtually fucking nothing with it...

in the interests of balance

yeah, he only got them promoted to the prem, .. i doubt any club would think 10 seasons in the prem is worth paying £50mil to get there.