Pre Match - Newcastle United vs West Ham Utd - Sat 10th Jan @ 15:00

Skirge

Guest black n white

Would that mean Taylor and Cacapa as a centre back pairing?

No thank you.

taylor and seb

Who'd play right back?

edgar

Would that mean Taylor and Cacapa as a centre back pairing?

No thank you.

taylor and seb

Who'd play right back?

edgar

Please just fuck off! Taylor back in the central defense and Edgar right back? No way!

Haven't got too many issues with Taylor at right-back in all fairness, he's steady going. Bound to fuck up and get mugged on occassions, like with Fagan yesterday, but he's not as prone to errors there. Also means he's not sacrificing as many responsibilities by going forward. Hopefully we'll be a bit closer to our first team by the time this comes around.

Given

Taylor  Coloccini  Bassong  Enrique

Duff      Guthrie  Geremi      Jonas

Martins  Owen

Duff right, Jonas left that is - btw. I don't know why, when they're both playing, it's all about accommodating Duff, rather than accommodating Jonas. They're both left-wingers and the latter is by far the better, so i'd much rather see Gutierrez down the left. Duff wasn't bad on the right yesterday, either. This is assuming N'Zogbia isn't fit, by the way.

Really, really hope Oba is back to play at least some part in it. That team there is an N'Zogbia and a Beye away from our best eleven as far as i'm concerned, with Butt in the doldrums. We should beat West Ham. Reckon it'll be 1-all though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think some of the stick Duff's received this season has been ridiculous tbh. Been twice as good as N'Zogbia anyway.

Still f*** all end product but at least he's taking people on again and committing players.

Think Duffs probably been in our top 5-6 players this season! (tin hat)

I'm talking about this season though...how many's N'Zogbia set up?

One, which is more than Duff.

Zog's assists:

Technically Xisco's against Hull (shot hit the post)

Martins vs. Wigan

(Coventry if it's an OG)

Duff's assists:

Zog's assists:

Martins vs. Wigan

(Coventry if it's an OG)

Duff's assists:

That's in a third of the games as well.

Guest The German

Zog's assists:

Martins vs. Wigan

(Coventry if it's an OG)

Duff's assists:

Duff had in his last 4 years in 111 matches = 7 assists

N'Zogbia had in his last 4 years in 115 matches = 8 assists

There's no one to prefer really from that side, but Duff had only shot 7 goals while N'Zogbia has 9 goals on his name!

Haven't got too many issues with Taylor at right-back in all fairness, he's steady going. Bound to f*** up and get mugged on occassions, like with Fagan yesterday, but he's not as prone to errors there. Also means he's not sacrificing as many responsibilities by going forward. Hopefully we'll be a bit closer to our first team by the time this comes around.

Given

Taylor  Coloccini  Bassong  Enrique

Duff       Guthrie  Geremi       Jonas

Martins  Owen

Duff right, Jonas left that is - btw. I don't know why, when they're both playing, it's all about accommodating Duff, rather than accommodating Jonas. They're both left-wingers and the latter is by far the better, so i'd much rather see Gutierrez down the left. Duff wasn't bad on the right yesterday, either. This is assuming N'Zogbia isn't fit, by the way.

Really, really hope Oba is back to play at least some part in it. That team there is an N'Zogbia and a Beye away from our best eleven as far as i'm concerned, with Butt in the doldrums. We should beat West Ham. Reckon it'll be 1-all though.

This.

Zog's assists:

Martins vs. Wigan

(Coventry if it's an OG)

Duff's assists:

Duff had in his last 4 years in 111 matches = 7 assists

N'Zogbia had in his last 4 years in 115 matches = 8 assists

There's no one to prefer really from that side, but Duff had only shot 7 goals while N'Zogbia has 9 goals on his name!

I don't believe that to be true at all. N'Zogbia got seven last season alone (all comps). Duff got none for the record. :razz:

Much prefer to see Zoggy playing than Duff, simple fact Duff has passed his best Charlie's best is still to come (I hope).

I would love to see Parker and Bellas be gone to City before the 10th I think Upson will still be a Hammer for a while yet as they are asking way to much for him.

I'd rather play Jonas on the left and Geremi on the right than play either N'Zogbia or Duff tbh. Geremi is very good at finding Owens head, which compensates for his lack of everything else in his game.