The big N.O U-turn

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest sicko2ndbest

He is not going to spend a large amount of money so i think people can start formulating their opinions before then

If we sign what we need without flogging our best players to finance it I'll give credit where it's due. No problem with that; after all it's what I hope happens.

I'm sure if fuck all happens then the excuses will be flying in thick and fast.

He is not going to spend a large amount of money so i think people can start formulating their opinions before then

You would think so but many still refuse to believe that Ashley would be reckless enough to not only fail to strengthen but to weaken the squad further by selling more players.

On balance, and this is only a personal opinion, I believe that we will have a weaker squad going into the second half of the season (relegation battle).

Well done Mike.

Guest The Libertine

i'll judge the situation on september 1st. too many if's and but's in this window.

Such as?

you all want big money spent but dont want kinnear to spend it. if joe spends big and does badly, is it ashleys fault? should we be giving big money to a temporary manager who looks to be targeting the wrong players? should we be backing a manager who might not be here in 6 months and then needing to buy a new squad for the new manager?

january is also generally agreed to be very difficult to buy decent players. very few examples of effective january signings in our past, last january included.

the overall picture will be very clear to all on the above date whichever way it swings. unless you've already decided now of course.

Guest The Libertine

i have to say i'm  more concerned about who our manager's gonna be next season than who we do or dont sign in january

yes. thats another part of my "september" thinking. if its still kinnear then we had better have bought some fucking great players.

Guest black n white

Aye get the handbrake on get this fker 180'ed, OR more likely we are all in fkn tears and lose all herat as Ashley cashes in big style.

ashley is losing out big time already

the club is 30-40% cheaper if they are buying from europe etc

i have to say i'm  more concerned about who our manager's gonna be next season than who we do or dont sign in january

yes. thats another part of my "september" thinking. if its still kinnear then we had better have bought some fucking great players.

if joe fucking kinnear is manager of nufc next season then i'll give ashley the same treatment i gave shepherd and the club wont get another penny of my money while he's in charge of what happens to it

Guest black n white

surely our league status defines which level of manager we will be able to attract

There's nothing whatsoever to suggest Kinnear won't be here next year. Unless we go down of course.

There's nothing to suggest he will either tbf.

Apart from Kinnear saying Ashley loves him and Ashley saying he loves Kinnear, no.

There's nothing whatsoever to suggest Kinnear won't be here next year. Unless we go down of course.

There's nothing to suggest he will either tbf.

Apart from Kinnear saying Ashley loves him and Ashley saying he loves Kinnear, no.

Funny that every comment Kinnear comes out with you call him a liar, yet you believe him over this.