Who's going this window?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't think Zoggy will. He'll wanna leave but I think we won't let him go. Given and Xisco out I reckon (although Xisco leaving is a fucking joke, hasn't even had a chance to show what he can do).

How pissed are we all gonna be if Xisco leaves and turns into a top notch striker?

Doubt anyone will pay the money for Zog tbh. If he goes, it'll be back to France imo.

Depends how much we'd ask for. If Aston Villa will pay £12m for Milner then anything's possible (admittedly their views of him would be largely influenced by his season there on loan).

We have 1 LB in Enrique and Zoggy is the only one used as cover for Enrique, selling both would be utter stupidity.. So I guess we can say goodbeye to em now, this club is just a massive mess a piss poor thin squad and we are talkign about selling, Ashley you cunt spend some money and BUY its what we need more than anything.