Saw 3

Cajun

In my local cinema 2 men and a women fainted and had to be taken to hospital while watching it :lol:

Im going to watch it tomorrow with the father :thup:

got life insurance on him or something?

I can sort some out tomorrow before I leave work  bluewink.gif

Guest optimistic nit

vic's night wont really begin till after she's fainted though bluebigeek.gif bluebigeek.gif bluebigeek.gif

eekout.gif

Is there actually a point to these films (the three Saw films, not random gore films)? Or is just to try and make people squirm? Go see a proper horror. The Japanese version of Ring would be a good start.

biggest dissapointment ever, people big it up so much, i thoguth it was pretty shit tbh... :lol:

Is there actually a point to these films (the three Saw films, not random gore films)?  Or is just to try and make people squirm?  Go see a proper horror.  The Japanese version of Ring would be a good start.

I quite like them tbf.

Is there actually a point to these films (the three Saw films, not random gore films)?  Or is just to try and make people squirm?  Go see a proper horror.  The Japanese version of Ring would be a good start.

I quite like them tbf.

Not what I was asking, to be fair.

I quite like them tbf.

Not what I was asking, to be fair.

You said go see a proper horror, I was just answering I quite like these "non-proper" ones  :lol:

Is there actually a point to these films (the three Saw films, not random gore films)? Or is just to try and make people squirm? Go see a proper horror. The Japanese version of Ring would be a good start.

biggest dissapointment ever, people big it up so much, i thoguth it was pretty shit tbh... :lol:

I agree, The Jap version was shhiiiiiiiittteeee. More of a comedy than anything. I thought the American version was actually alot better.

EDIT: Oops, i've never seen the Jap version of The Ring, i was thinking of The Grudge  :confused:

Guest Imperio

went with 3 mates and my lass n her mate at the silverlink, was ok/quite good,

I was there last night for the 8 o clock one.

Very good film, clever ending. My brother was sweating and shaking but he settled down after a while. Not the best seats down the front to the left but it was pretty comfortable, first time I've been to a cinema without having to shift in my seat or anything

The man with the chains in him and the guys limbs being twisted where the only parts that made me cringe.