Will Kinnear be here longer than the season's end?

ianovthetoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I didn't think he would when Ashley first took it off the market... but the fact that Ashley hasn't lynched him and isn't actively looking for a genuine replacement makes me think:

A. He is still desperate to jump shit

B. Kinnear is gonna be his wing-man until he does

Worrying. The couple of years could be a total write-off, the way things are going.

I'm not sure.  Didn't Ashley say in 2009 we will 'drive forward together'.  If he's telling the god's honest truth, then even he has to realise Kinnear isn't the man to do so.

If the right mans available, get your finger out your fat arse, appoint the fucker, back him financially, don't sodding undermine him and we might forgive you.

It really depends on what happens this transfer window. If Ashley was to invest some decent money on strengthening the squad, there's every chance we could attract a decent manager. At the moment though, the manager pretty much fits the make do and mend approach being taken by Ashley so we should have a better idea come February. If we haven't spent £15m or so in the transfer window I'm pretty sure Kinnear will stay on.

I thank Joe for his bottle and honesty in taking on a horrible job which no one else would touch after Keegan's walkout, and subsequently returning some stability and even turning us into a team which could defend away from home for the first time in years.

Also he had the balls to tell the parasites in the press what someone in the club should have told them years ago and I admire him for that.

But no, longer term we need another guy at the helm and I'm pretty sure he will be replaced in the summer.

Guest BooBoo

I thank Joe for his bottle and honesty in taking on a horrible job which no one else would touch after Keegan's walkout, and subsequently returning some stability and even turning us into a team which could defend away from home for the first time in years.

Further to that he had the balls to tell the parasites in the press what someone in the club should have told them years ago and I admire him for that.

But no, longer term we need another guy at the helm and I'm pretty sure he will be replaced in the summer.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

kinnear and ashley should work together on the squad so its more attractive for our new manager who will come in after the season. Please sign new manager asap....if there is any one free or interested?

joe accept that your not our future man! sign players for the future!