Ameobi hits new low

Greg

Footballer Shola Ameobi thought messy mansion was result of burglary

The furious Newcastle star, 27, called cops detailing the items stolen, including his cheque book.

Then the truth hit home to the dopey striker, 27 – his £500,000 pad had not been ransacked, he had just left it incredibly messy.

One police source said in disbelief yesterday: “We were told thieves had taken a number of things, the most important one being the chequebook.

“Given what soccer stars earn, that was obviously a matter of great concern. Then we got a call back saying nothing was missing after all.

“Perhaps he had had a party and the place just looked as if it had been burgled.”

Cops were about to visit him about the “break-in” in Newcastle’s Jesmond district when shame-faced Shola owned up to his howler.

A police spokesman confirmed: “We received a report of a theft from a house in Jesmond but it appears to have been a genuine misunderstanding.

Guess it proves it’s not just his struggling team that’s a real shambles at home…

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-united/2009/01/06/footballer-shola-ameobi-thought-messy-mansion-was-result-of-burglary-115875-21018813/

mackems.gif

Guest LucaAltieri

...the most important one being the chequebook.

“Given what soccer stars earn, that was obviously a matter of great concern...

Oh fuck off.

So if it had been a bloke with £20 to his name it wouldn't have been as important? Shola will get another £30k next week. I wouldn't worry about it.

Cunts.

Guest Geordiesned

Sorry to disappoint you all but the story is complete bollocks. I can't tell you the true story but the article is an absolute load of tripe.

Sorry to disappoint you all but the story is complete bollocks. I can't tell you the true story but the article is an absolute load of tripe.

The truth is, he invited Andy Carroll round, who ramsacked the place and nicked his cheque book. Shola's covering for him - closest they'll ever get to working together hopefully

The truth is, he invited Andy Carroll round, who ramsacked the place and nicked his cheque book. Shola's covering for him - closest they'll ever get to working together hopefully

Nearly right. In fact, he invited Andy Carroll round, and they decided to have a game of keepy uppy.