Oba Injury Update

Skirge

Guest BooBoo

A bit off topic but apparently Oba was clocked doing 106mph in a 70 zone and has been given 6 points by the law.

"MORE TOON SHAME!"

Look up!

I must have missed that. But then again, I never read your posts.

O0

Oh dear. We badly need a bit of pace up front. Someone like Obinna or Saviola on loan until the end of the season would be ideal.

aye, there's a point... saviola. he's hardly played for real this season, maybe try to sign him on loan til the end of the season?

vetere still has his real contacts, and if they've just signed k-j huntelaar then maybe we could try to wangle a loan with a view to buy?

Oba is more injury prone than Owen. Owen had some serious heavy injuries. Oba has these little pains all the time.

:lol:

This guy is a comedian.

I'd say it's about the same. Taking away the two freak injuries, they've probably missed a similar number of games the past couple of seasons through niggly injuries.

Oba is more injury prone than Owen. Owen had some serious heavy injuries. Oba has these little pains all the time.

This guy is a comedian.

I'd say it's about the same. Taking away the two freak injuries, they've probably missed a similar number of games the past couple of seasons through niggly injuries.

And still Owen gets stick....

This guy is a comedian.

Taking away the two freak injuries.

Yeah okay. We'll just pretend they didn't happen then.

Owne has the most freak injuries and the most niggles. No comparison. Not even close. Those are the facts.

This guy is a comedian.

And still Owen gets stick....

Exactly.

This guy is a comedian.

Owne has the most freak injuries and the most niggles. No comparison. Not even close. Those are the facts.

You can't blame Owen for those two injuries though. That could have happened to anybody.

This guy is a comedian.

You can't blame Owen for those two injuries though. That could have happened to anybody.

I know but they happened to Owen

He's also had a number of hamstring strains while he's been here, not to mention the mumps ... I mean he has never started a season since he's been here. He also takes ages to recover from his nicks.

How can you compare the two?

Don't mean to kick off Oba vs Owen part 150,387 but Owen is far more injury prone. Not even close.

This guy is a comedian.

I know but they happened to Owen

He's also had a number of hamstring strains while he's been here, not to mention the mumps ... I mean he has never started a season since he's been here. He also takes ages to recover from his nicks.

How can you compare the two?

Don't mean to kick off Oba vs Owen part 150,387 but Owen is far more injury prone. Not even close.

this