Skins - Series 3

Syrette

Guest Heneage

The first series was good, because its representation was quite accurate, with its portrayal of house parties and things.

Nothing beats a good old fashioned English teenage house party :thup:

Shame I'm too old for that now.

Good old days of me saying I'd cut everyone's cocks off and then everyone avoiding me at the next party. Good times.

Terrible show and I hate that c*** of a bloke who is the lead actor in it, he also starred in that Hugh Grant film. About a boy?

Worst.actor.ever!

I watched the first two series on Virgin On Demand and they were rubbish. I'll still probably watch this though.  bluelaugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Who is Max Preece who the episode was dedicated too? Young guy who died. Was he an actor in it before?

Not sure exactly.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46379200037

Max died having the time of his life. He'd been out partying for his best friends birthday and it was in the morning when they were all sunbathing on the roof because the weather was so beautiful, when he was climbing down to get in the window and his footing must of slipped. no one really saw exactly how it happened but one minute he was there the next he wasnt. He fell on his head and back, and had severe brain damage and would have been paralysed. His body just couldnt cope.

Who is Max Preece who the episode was dedicated too? Young guy who died. Was he an actor in it before?

Was a friend of the daughter of the dude who created Skins apparently.

Cheers! I googed him but couldnt really find how it all linked in! Tragic none the less though!

Guest Heneage

Good, the girl with the Bristol Rovers Boyfriend made me laugh. Still don't think Effi is remotely fit.

mackems.gif Your a bit of a joker like, she's cock-twingingly fit.

She looks 12 to me, no tits, arse hanging out can't put make up on. Sorry like.

Good, the girl with the Bristol Rovers Boyfriend made me laugh. Still don't think Effi is remotely fit.

mackems.gif Your a bit of a joker like, she's cock-twingingly fit.

She looks 12 to me, no tits, arse hanging out can't put make up on. Sorry like.

Effy and them twins like, Hubba hubba.