Shola Ameobi signs 3-year contract extension

lovejoy

THREE YEARS?!!!

THREE WHOLE YEARS?!!!

See you in League One guys. This better be some ploy to sign him on so he doesn't leave for free then sell him to some loony tunes promoted team in the summer. Any money he got an increase in wages and a fat signing on fee as well.  :rant:

its when you look at shola that you swear you could have made it at newcastle yourself, JUST by being a geordie alone. I would put my house on being able to control a ball better than that oaf.

Guest hobshobs

One of two signings that most people hoped wouldn't happen.

Another chance for this waster.

What a complete and utter waste of money.

He wouldn't get a regular game for any other team in the Premiership.

He gives up to easily, has no workrate to speak of at all and misses easy chance after easy chance. First touch is laughable for a pro footballer.

Seemed to be out of relax mode for a month or so earlier in the season, then reverted back to the style we've watched for too long.

If Kinnear thinks this clown and Butt are the future then we are well and truly down and out.

I'm sickened, if this is the calibre of the decision making going on at the club then we are in real trouble - 3yrs - quite incredible how he has managed to stay put - I mean we tried to sell him in the summer and the likes of Ipswich wouldn't take him but he's deemed good enough for us????