The Sims 3

M4

Hadn't realised this was in the making. I guess it was due but found out today it's out in just over a month: 20th February 2009!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_3

First Sims was quality, but the second one was a total revolution, so much more in depth, so huge... couldnt wait to get it back in 2004 (I remember it was even delayed 6 months to my horror) all in all a great game, loved it.

I fear that this one doesnt really live up to the previous. We've kind of been there and done it with the genre along with other more elaborate Sim City games.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the 2nd one the other day. I got over it after about 30 mins, then took all the toilets out so they all pissed themselves. Then took all the beds out apart from 1 double and tried to get the father and son to sleep in it, etc.

What is the whole point of the game?

I picked up the 2nd one the other day. I got over it after about 30 mins, then took all the toilets out so they all pissed themselves. Then took all the beds out apart from 1 double and tried to get the father and son to sleep in it, etc.

What is the whole point of the game?

That's all the fun there is to have with The Sims, tbh. It's fun for about 30 minutes, but I can't understand all the people who are playing it for hours and hours.

I used to like having a house party, getting them all in one room, deleting the door and starting a fire. Last one alive wins his freedom.

• 4 months later...

I used to like having a house party, getting them all in one room, deleting the door and starting a fire. Last one alive wins his freedom.

:lol: sounds like a hell of a party!

By the way, never put a fridge in your bedroom. I had a party one time and everyone invaded my room while I was trying to have a shag. So to stop it I deleted my bedroom door until they left, but about 10 of them all piled down the stairs, out the front door and went round to the back of the house where I had stairs leading from my balcony (don't ask :lol:).

Anyway I had to quickly build a fence around the stairs to stop them getting in whereas it would have made sense to just delete the fridge :lol:

:lol: sounds like a hell of a party!

By the way, never put a fridge in your bedroom. I had a party one time and everyone invaded my room while I was trying to have a shag. So to stop it I deleted my bedroom door until they left, but about 10 of them all piled down the stairs, out the front door and went round to the back of the house where I had stairs leading from my balcony (don't ask :lol:).

Anyway I had to quickly build a fence around the stairs to stop them getting in whereas it would have made sense to just delete the fridge :lol:

This has made me want to play the Sims :lol:

It's not bad.

I had a PC/desk go missing, i was blaming the maid I as did not have enough money to pay her, but I think someone might have nicked it instead. Might buy an alarm.

Woman seems to like it though. Think her Sim is near old age all ready.