Compilations?

Guest Sgrey

cool, just thought i would ask, because i heard about 1 month or so ago, that there would be a section for them, anyway now i know

Sorry if this is abit off topic, not very sure where to post this at the moment. Just want to ask if

a) all the previous posts in the old forum has been deleted?

b) what happens to all the private messages? I got notification in my yahoo email that I have several new pm but cant seem to access them?

Thanks

Sorry if this is abit off topic, not very sure where to post this at the moment. Just want to ask if

a) all the previous posts in the old forum has been deleted?

b) what happens to all the private messages? I got notification in my yahoo email that I have several new pm but cant seem to access them?

Thanks

Posts are still available if it's something vital however we have no plans to transfer topics over. Some people have asked for certain things and if they couldn't be started again or were important they have been moved.

As for the PM's some people have been lucky and the PMs have done with them others havn't and they have gone missing. No alot can be done about that though really.

The links you got in your email will not work because the board is no longer where it was.