Glasgow Rangers player (reportedly Kris Boyd) at the game today

Guest hindu times

Guest hindu times

Was speaking to one of the doormen in the 1892 bar before the game, and he said a Rangers player had just come into the players entrance with a club official. I asked him if it was ferguson and he said he thinks it was Boyd. Just thought mention it. 

Guest Heneage

Was speaking to one of the doormen in the 1892 bar before the game, and he said a Rangers player had just come into the players entrance with a club official. I asked him if it was ferguson and he said he thinks it was Boyd. Just thought mention it.   

Surely bringing a player to a game is about as subtle as a banner on the Tyne bridge?

Surely bringing a player to a game is about as subtle as a banner on the Tyne bridge?

"Rangers mafia in".

Maybe it was Lovenkrands (who is training with Rangers atm)?

i think he's signing for rangers, isn't he?

Isn't Boyd the player who made a fuss and retired from intrenational football because George Burely didn't play him much>

Maybe it was Lovenkrands (who is training with Rangers atm)?

i think he's signing for rangers, isn't he?

Isn't Boyd the player who made a fuss and retired from intrenational football because George Burely didn't play him much>

Yeah he's an arsehole and not really very good. He just turned down almost £20k a week at Birmingham too.

apparently this was on the Rangers forum 'follow follow'

"Boyd spotted at St James park today.

Got a text from a toon fan who reckons Boyd is sat in the players exec box at todays game.

Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet...."

I dont have a clue what went on between him and George Burley but I cant say a player that has the attitude and arrogance to say "I am never playing for my country again while Burley is manager", is a player that I want at our club.  :undecided: