Booing at the game today...

Stu

...was for Geremi, not N'Zogbia - what's with all these comments??  :idiot2:

Zoggy got a massive cheer from the Milburn stand when he came on!

As for Geremi being booed....yes, he was horrendous in the second half but I think the sheer vilification he received after overhitting that corner was more than enough of a message to send to the lad. It was somewhat OTT, but I understand people's frustrations at that point in the match. Booing him off the pitch wasn't the wisest thing to do, the kids behind me didn't really know why they were doing it when I asked them - they simply shrugged their shoulders and stopped.

The substitution happened a few minutes after Geremi had been booed and screamed at for that shocking corner and was booed off the pitch. As soon as Zoggy came on the pitch, the cheers started. Well done to those fans who supported the team.

The substitution happened a few minutes after Geremi had been booed and screamed at for that shocking corner and was booed off the pitch. As soon as Zoggy came on the pitch, the cheers started. Well done to those fans who supported the team.

Watching on TV, the boos were pretty heavy as Zoggy ran onto the pitch.

Can't speak for other areas of the ground, but in the Milburn stand there was a definite change from boos to cheers as Geremi waddled over the line and Zoggy ran on.

Might have been different in other areas of the ground - but a lot of the booing was towards Geremi's inept second half performance.

Can't speak for other areas of the ground, but in the Milburn stand there was a definite change from boos to cheers as Geremi waddled over the line and Zoggy ran on.

Might have been different in other areas of the ground - but a lot of the booing was towards Geremi's inept second half performance.

The boos should be for whichever dickhead keeps playing has been footballers ahead of fast, athletic attackers.

Mourinho and SBR decided Geremi had 40yr old legs last year, our managers think different. Who's opinion would you respect?

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Zog deserved the boos. Think he is good enough for Arsenal, and can`t even play regular for our horrible team. He is an average PL player.

Zog deserved the boos. Think he is good enough for Arsenal, and can`t even play regular for our horrible team. He is an average PL player.

Should we boo any player who wears black and white?

I'm sure that would encourage them to want to a. play well and b. want to stay.

No offence to anyhow who booed the Zog, but its unhelpful and unsupportive.

Not what we need at the moment.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Any player who wants out and think they are better than they are. Zog was OK today, but for the most of the season he has been poor.

The Milburn stand is mostly filled with either clueless cunts or the 'at least they tried' brigade tbh

N'zogbia was heavily booed in the gallowgate, as was Geremi, Owen (once) and Taylor

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

N'zogbia was heavily booed in the gallowgate, as was Geremi, Owen (once) and Taylor

All the match needed was Xisco to get a run out & you would of been over the moon.

I'd be amazed if Xisco even took his place on the bench

Guest The Libertine

n'zogbia's attitude and "statements" are also not what we need.

All the match needed was Xisco to get a run out & you would of been over the moon.

I'd be amazed if Xisco even took his place on the bench

I cant remember the last time I saw him warm up as a sub.

Of course they're not, but we deal with that off the pitch.

On it, he gets booed, his confidence hits the floor, he plays shit, in turn it affects other players. The last thing we need is less confidence tbh.

Guest The Libertine

Of course they're not, but we deal with that off the pitch.

On it, he gets booed, his confidence hits the floor, he plays shit, in turn it affects other players. The last thing we need is less confidence tbh.

should the fans be cheering him if he quite blatantly doesnt give a fuck about us or the club?

the booing of geremi wasnt needed at all but i find it hard to disagree with the fans letting n'zogbia know what they think.