Prince Harry

Thespence

Arry prove he is from the same bloodline as Prince Phil

PRINCE Harry made shock racist remarks on a video, the News of the World can reveal.

The soldier prince pours shame on the Royal Family as he calls an Asian squaddie “our little Paki friend” and tells another officer cadet jokingly wearing a camouflage veil off duty: “F*** me, you look like a raghead”—an offensive term for an Arab.

Harry, 24, third in line to the throne, also astonishingly mocks the Queen—the Commander- in-Chief of the British Army—while acting out a mobile phone call to her in front of other cadets at a field camp in Cyprus.

CLICK BACK LATER TO WATCH PRINCE HARRY'S RACIST VIDEO

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/123700/Watch-Prince-Harrys-racist-outbursts-on-video.html

he's a knob really.  He really is.

I fully understand the money having a royal family brings in, I think they should get off there arse more often and be seen doing things.  Everytime you see a royal visit on TV, it looks like old Lizzy/Philip/Charles/Camilla don't want to be there one bit and couldn't give a fuck (think one of the women on Mock the Week picked up on this once).  However if they were abit more caring and enthusiastic like Diana seemed to be (without overdoing it) I wouldn't have a problem.

Prince Charles wouldn't dare be seen dead engaging in a full conversation with an African orphan who had lost some of his limbs to a landmine.

I fully understand the money having a royal family brings in, I think they should get off there arse more often and be seen doing things.  Everytime you see a royal visit on TV, it looks like old Lizzy/Philip/Charles/Camilla don't want to be there one bit and couldn't give a fuck (think one of the women on Mock the Week picked up on this once).  However if they were abit more caring and enthusiastic like Diana seemed to be (without overdoing it) I wouldn't have a problem.

Prince Charles wouldn't dare be seen dead engaging in a full conversation with an African orphan who had lost some of his limbs to a landmine.

If by that you mean Prince Charles isn't a hypochondriac, hysterical, melodramatic prima donna and chronic attention and media whore like Diana was, then I'd agree wholeheartedly. But to condemn him like you have done in such a bilious and personal manner, without recourse to any sort of factual evidence whatsoever, simply leaves you looking like a ranting bigoted arse. Do you read the Daily Mail or do you just swallow it whole for breakfast?

If by that you mean Prince Charles isn't a hypochondriac, hysterical, melodramatic prima donna and chronic attention and media whore like Diana was, then I'd agree wholeheartedly. But to condemn him like you have done in such a bilious and personal manner, without recourse to any sort of factual evidence whatsoever, simply leaves you looking like a ranting bigoted arse. Do you read the Daily Mail or do you just swallow it whole for breakfast?

Shhh, you're not supposed to criticise our 'Queen of Hearts' as she was a paragon of virtue.

Even when she was shagging Will Carling behind his wife's back.

:lol:

I fully understand the money having a royal family brings in, I think they should get off there arse more often and be seen doing things.  Everytime you see a royal visit on TV, it looks like old Lizzy/Philip/Charles/Camilla don't want to be there one bit and couldn't give a f*** (think one of the women on Mock the Week picked up on this once).  However if they were abit more caring and enthusiastic like Diana seemed to be (without overdoing it) I wouldn't have a problem.

no I don't read the Daily Mail.  And what makes you think Diana was an attention and media whore, private life aside?

no I don't read the Daily Mail.  And what makes you think Diana was an attention and media whore, private life aside?

To quote Paul Heaton "If she cared about landmines so much, why didn't she visit the british factories where they're made - could it be the chance to be filmed with brown babies looking like she cared?"

To quote Paul Heaton "If she cared about landmines so much, why didn't she visit the british factories where they're made - could it be the chance to be filmed with brown babies looking like she cared?"

is this Paul Heaton out of the Beautiful South?

Yeah - NME interview.

Not saying he had any insight or anything - just giving him credit for something I completely agree with.

Yeah - NME interview.

Not saying he had any insight or anything - just given him credit for something I completely agree with.

yeah I understand that and respect your opinion.

However in mine, at least she did something, even if it was put on.  Prince Charles has his trust, but royal visits seem to carry little meaning.  As I said, I have little time for them at all, and don't feel any connection to them, like some older relatives I have seem to.

Guest toonlass

If by that you mean Prince Charles isn't a hypochondriac, hysterical, melodramatic prima donna and chronic attention and media whore like Diana was, then I'd agree wholeheartedly.

:clap:

He should be given a DNA test before he gets another penny of public money.

Shame your picture did not show but this outburst proves he is from the same blood line  as Big Prince Phils.

A news of the world article proves less than f*** all.

I have a neighbour on one side of me who has the occaisional outburst, as does the one on the other side of me.

They must be related then :pow:

So what should she have done at British landmine factories? Posed for pictures with smiling workers?