Why Joe Kinnear should be Manager...

TRon

of a pub team.

he likes good honest lads, so Geremi and Butt keep getting picked in central midfield despite the fact that they get out of wind if they attempt to run outside of it.

Shay and Owen want to be away but Zog's the one who should be dropped because he's not a good lad.

Barry Ferguson and Chris Boyd should fit in well down the Dog and Duck.

I'm not a Kinnear fan but we are where we are. Geremi and Butt get picked as defensive midfielders ahead of who? And why are the lack of alternatives Kinnear's fault?

If you were trying to track a run by Gerrard, Lampard or Cahill what would be the sensible choice? For me it would be someone who can keep up so I would have detailed Guthrie and picked Zog in front of him.

Sometimes though you just have to pick the good lads. Shay's a good lad. Owen's a top sort. Taylor's the lad you want in the trenches. Smith will give you 100%. Duff's Mr Reliable. Butt is true grit. Geremi is a good sort.

Too many tough choices? Just pick the pub 11.

Guest VegasToon

I don't know how someone could criticize him.  He came and gave us some stability when no one else would.  He's not the best, but given the circumstances and injuries he doing an ok job.  What would you expect when you have to pick a squad and 8 players are injured?

Do I want him to be the manager next year? No.  But lets wait for the summer to make a final decision on him.  Right now he is our manager and we should support him.

I don't know how someone could criticize him.  He came and gave us some stability when no one else would.  He's not the best, but given the circumstances and injuries he doing an ok job.  What would you expect when you have to pick a squad and 8 players are injured?

Do I want him to be the manager next year? No.  But lets wait for the summer to make a final decision on him.  Right now he is our manager and we should support him.

This.Hes done alot better than I expected him tbh

of a pub team.

he likes good honest lads, so Geremi and Butt keep getting picked in central midfield despite the fact that they get out of wind if they attempt to run outside of it.

Shay and Owen want to be away but Zog's the one who should be dropped because he's not a good lad.

Barry Ferguson and Chris Boyd should fit in well down the Dog and Duck.

Yep - you got it in one, Big Tron...!

I'm not a Kinnear fan but we are where we are. Geremi and Butt get picked as defensive midfielders ahead of who? And why are the lack of alternatives Kinnear's fault?

If you were trying to track a run by Gerrard, Lampard or Cahill what would be the sensible choice? For me it would be someone who can keep up so I would have detailed Guthrie and picked Zog in front of him.

Sometimes though you just have to pick the good lads. Shay's a good lad. Owen's a top sort. Taylor's the lad you want in the trenches. Smith will give you 100%. Duff's Mr Reliable. Butt is true grit. Geremi is a good sort.

Too many tough choices? Just pick the pub 11.

Zog and Guthrie central midfield?

Very well put.

And some thought there.

We are short of bodies in many positions.

I find it strange how people think he is anti-foreign because of Xisco not getting a game & not him looking for a left back, he calls Bassong our best defender & he is hardly from Arthurs Hill.

An infant could recongnize that Bassong has been our best defender though

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Libertine

-bumped

Nolan and Ryan in so far..Given and Zog out. The pub 11 is coming together as we speak.

we sold a player desperate to leave and a player who refuses to play for us.

:frantic:

-bumped

Nolan and Ryan in so far..Given and Zog out. The pub 11 is coming together as we speak.

we sold a player desperate to leave and a player who refuses to play for us.

:frantic:

Both of whose motives were Joe Kinnear. :lol:

Disagree with Big TRon, however. ;)