Pre Match - Newcastle United vs Hull - Wed 14th Jan - 19.45pm

Guest toonlass

Btw Wise/Jiminez want shooting if they set up a clause that means we pay the second part after only six appearances. :lol:

It would be up there with Mort putting in Alan Smith's contract that if he's fit he has to play.

Btw Wise/Jiminez want shooting if they set up a clause that means we pay the second part after only six appearances. :lol:

Even if that is true, why put the fucker on the bench? Outrageously funny if it is the reason :lol:

Guest Stephen927

It would be up there with Mort putting in Alan Smith's contract that if he's fit he has to play.

:lol:

If Hull do field a weakened side, then there really is no excuses.

Given

Edgar    Colo    Bassong  N'Zog

Geremi  Guthrie  Butt    Jonas

Duff

Owen

Is how I reckon we will line up.

Would rather see this.

Given

Geremi      Colo      Bassong  N'Zog

Duff          Guthrie      Butt    Jonas

Xisco      Owen

And that was very painfull having to type Butts name in there. Wouldnt be opposed to switching Butt and Nzog and giving Kadar a run out though, has always looked the part in the reserves.

Despite having 78530583985935038 players out injured I bet none of LuaLua, Ranger, Donaldson or Kadar will get any playing time.

Joe Kinnear is like the Anti-Gary Glitter

Nah he just hasnt got a clue

Despite having 78530583985935038 players out injured I bet none of LuaLua, Ranger, Donaldson or Kadar will get any playing time.

Joe Kinnear is like the Anti-Gary Glitter

Nah he just hasnt got a clue

:lol:

This is what really makes me laugh about him. He keeps banging on about needing to use the kids but they should only be used sparingly. Well it's got to the point where they are needed, so fucking use them.

Sounds like Enrique, Taylor and Carrol are out.

Unlikely Xisco will be given a chance... if that's the case rather then playing Duff up top tomorrow I wouldn't mind seeing Gutierrez be given a role off of Owen making runs either side of him could work well.

Given

Coloccini  Bassong

Geremi                                Kader

Guthrie  Butt

Duff        Gutierrez      N'Zogbia

Owen

Sounds like Enrique, Taylor and Carrol are out.

Unlikely Xisco will be given a chance... if that's the case rather then playing Duff up top tomorrow I wouldn't mind seeing Gutierrez be given a role off of Owen making runs either side of him could work well.

Given

Coloccini   Bassong

Geremi                                 Kader

Guthrie   Butt

Duff        Gutierrez      N'Zogbia

Owen

BBC list Geremi as being out too.

To have 12 players out with injury is not bad luck.  Something must be seriously wrong with our training, facilities and staff, have to be.

Okay, we have a paper thin squad and that would take its toll but we are only just through half way in the season.

What a joke.

They're just guessing like (as there's nobody else we could possibly field!) but .com reckon this will be the team:

Given

Edgar  Colo  Bassong  Zoggy

Jonas  Butt  Guthrie  Duff

Xisco  Owen

Team:

Given

Edgar, Coloccini, Bassong, N'Zogbia

Duff, Butt, Guthrie, Gutierrez

Owen, Xisco

Subs: Harper and a bunch of bairns - it remains to be seen whether JFK names the maximum seven subs.

They seems pretty sure. ???