The most irritating person in football at the moment.

brummie

Has surely to be Harry Redknapp.

Not only do we get him conducting practically all of his transfer dealings through the media (too many examples to cite, here), but check out this little beauty.

I honestly think he's having some sort of nervous breakdown.

Regardless of whether he is or is not a better coach than either of those mangers, or the best coach in the world, what is wrong with the man? Is he incapable of keeping his jowelly gob shut for more than ten minutes?

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says he's a better coach than Aston Villa's Martin O'Neill and Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

Redknapp told the News of the World: “I don’t stay in the game for 28 years as coach and manager if I’m not doing something right, do I?

“I have worked with blokes who are supposed to be fantastic coaches, but I look at them and wonder what I’m meant to be seeing.

“Without wishing to blow my own trumpet they’re not better than me.

“Take Martin O’Neill. What a great job he’s done with Villa. But I’m much more of a coach than Martin is.

“Martin manages like Cloughie — look how great he was — but it’s different to the way I do it.

“Fergie’s not a coach in the way I am a coach but he is the world’s greatest manager.”

http://www.tribalfootball.com/tottenham-boss-redknapp-im-better-coach-oneill-ferguson-221474

This was reported today, fucking hell, how does he get away with it?

Defoe makes his debut against Wigan today and has looked "fit and sharp" in training since finally completing his £15 million move on Friday.

However, Redknapp is eager to stress that he will be the last player he signs from his former club, Portsmouth. He values many of the players he took to Fratton Park highly, but not enough to further damage an already fractious relationship with his former employers.

"I would have gone back and taken Glen Johnson," Redknapp said. "But I didn't want to get involved and cause any problems. Defoe was different, they wanted to sell Defoe.

"Man City were in for him, there were a few clubs in for him. He was up in the open market. But they didn't want to sell Johnson. I've not gone near him. They wanted to keep him and he's signed a new contract, which is great for the club.

"I wouldn't bother going for [Niko] Kranjcar. Unless they want to sell them, I wouldn't go, I wouldn't do that. Somebody said I was disrespectful to Tony over Defoe, but I wasn't.

He also said Villa had made the biggest offer for Defoe, but MON swore blind last week (in response) that we hadn't offered anything for him, and he wasn't interested.

Clearly his game was "look, ours is the only offer, after all".

He was doing the same thing with Downing. Why even speak to the media about the fact you're interested in a player?

Harry Redknapp is, and always has been, a complete wanker. He talks himself up, unsettles players he fancies and gets away with it because the sycophantic cunts who write for the rags lick his ring.

And the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree either. His son's a fucking cockend too.

This was reported today, f***ing hell, how does he get away with it?

Defoe makes his debut against Wigan today and has looked "fit and sharp" in training since finally completing his £15 million move on Friday.

However, Redknapp is eager to stress that he will be the last player he signs from his former club, Portsmouth. He values many of the players he took to Fratton Park highly, but not enough to further damage an already fractious relationship with his former employers.

"I would have gone back and taken Glen Johnson," Redknapp said. "But I didn't want to get involved and cause any problems. Defoe was different, they wanted to sell Defoe.

"Man City were in for him, there were a few clubs in for him. He was up in the open market. But they didn't want to sell Johnson. I've not gone near him. They wanted to keep him and he's signed a new contract, which is great for the club.

"I wouldn't bother going for [Niko] Kranjcar. Unless they want to sell them, I wouldn't go, I wouldn't do that. Somebody said I was disrespectful to Tony over Defoe, but I wasn't.

bloody hell man.  Can he not just shut up?  I hope to god Adams ignores the fact that Redknapp gave him a job at Pompey, realises the man is a cunt and tells him in nicer terms to go and fuck himself.

With regards to your original quote, at the end of the day, managers are judged on winning trophies.  Fergie's efforts in just over 20 years at Manyoo, and what he won with Aberdeen beforehand greatly outweigh Harry's one FA Cup, and 3rd division title with Bournemouth, believe it or not.

With regards to O'Neill, in similar comparison to Fergie, O'Neill won trophies galore with Celtic, and also got them to the Waffa cup final.  O'Neill has also built an excellent team with Villa, who IMO play much better football than Redknapp's pompey.

As Fergie is nearly 70 of course he is not coaching the players  as much on the training ground as he was earlier on his career. Everyone knows (or should) that O'Neil leaves most the day to day stuff Walford & Robertson because as O'Neil  has said in the past if he speaks everyday he takes away the impact on when he does.

What Arry needs to remember he is not coach, he is manager is he better manager then Fergie & O'Neil?

He's managed Bournemouth, West Ham, Portsmouth, Southampton and Spurs over 28 years.  He's won the FA Cup and a 3rd Div title (as I said before).

If he's happy to talk himself up like that, stating that he's a better coach than the most successful British managers in recent years, and one of the elite in the history of football,  he wants to analyse the above stats and ask himself why after 28 years in management, and at 61 years of age he's yet to manage a Manyoo/Arsenal/Liverpool

The bloke's a fucking cock end of the highest order, I'd love to punch him in the face and see how long it took for his jowls to stop wobbling, I could seriously have days, perhaps months of enjoyment from that.

Whenever i see Redknap im reminded of that story about Glenn hoddle, it seems to fit,..

If he were an ice-cream, he would lick himself.

Reckon he probably does lick himself. Like a fucking bulldog does.

Guest fading star

Graham Poll. Wannabe celebrity ex referees, revolting aren’t they? That said Jeff Winter’s website is wonderfully cheesy.

I think Lee Cattermole is a class A cunt, I know that is a little biased but he is still an overaggresive dirty fucker he gets away with foot high tackles on a far too regular basis.

I don't wish injury on many players but maybe a double leg breaker of his own might make him think.