The most irritating person in football at the moment.

brummie

Guillem Balague. He seems ok at first, until you realise he's a total bullshitter, promising deals here there and everywhere from sources he clearly never had.

Also, there's something particularly punchable about his face.

Mohammed Bin Hammam, head of the Asian Football Fedration, cunt of the higest order,gave the Asian player of the year award to his nephew a few years back just because he felt like it, He might bid to be the head of Fifa after Blater leaves.

Andy Gray, can this c#nt go any further up the top 4's ass? I mean have you seen how he starts to love any team in the top 4, should of seen the praise he had for Villa, then as soon as they dropped out they had lost it, same with Chelsea, he didn't give damn about them untill the Russain came along. He can't praise anyone below the top 4, and can't stop praiseing them if their in the top 4. And his damn clicky board, if he's soo good at pointing that stuff out etc, then why did he fail when he was a manager, why after so long of being at Sky has no one came along and said you can have the job, and I thought this before Mowbray did.

I share your hatred but to be fair Gray's never managed anyone.  He famously turned down Everton a few years back because he loved it at Sky so much.  He gets paid a fortune and Keys is too busy shaving his hands to tell him that he's being a knackerjob.

Guest firetotheworks

Clive Tyldsley, without question. Worse than Motson, and that is some achievement.

i think david pleat annoys me more than tyldesley and motson

but.... the most irritating is either phil brown like an orange or sam allardyce

"Evening all"

"They need to monopolise possession"

Incredibly irritating.

Guest firetotheworks

but.... the most irritating is either phil brown like an orange or sam allardyce

"Evening all"

Incredibly irritating.

:lol:Thats like a shit student essay thing to write

"Evening all"

Incredibly irritating.

:lol:Thats like a shit student essay thing to write

I've got an Economics exam on Tuesday, I'll do my best to incorporate that word, relevant or not.

Guest Phil K

Too many to count.

Lots and lots of greedy, moronic players (including a few here)

Agree that Redknapp seems to believe his own P.R.