Kinnear In Build Team Around Shola Shocker!

NG32

I forgot to post this over the weekend,  Wor lass was driving home from town during the match and heard the commentators mention that Joe Kinnear had spoke about building a team around Shola, this had Bob Moncur totally confused...........

I texted my old boss who sometimes goes to the game and she confirmed she had also heard it.

Did anyone else hear this ?

Is this what we have coming to us under Kinnear?

I also heard this on the radio

What was the rest of the patter?

Carroll looks like the new 'hero' as he goes in where it hurts. And Kinnear has done OK since he came in apparently. Moncur clearly mincing his words

Guest Geordiecunny

Even in the championship, that would be a huge mistake. Why is it that everyone in the world knows hes shite except the people who seem to end up as newcastle manager? At interview, is it just asked how much they rate Shola?

So someone supposedly heard Moncur say that Kinnear supposedly said this.

See Ronaldos comemnts, and the someone is wor lass and my old boss comfirmed the commenst as well.

Aye, you've supposedly heard that someone supposedly heard that Moncur supposedly heard that Kinnear said something like this. Supposedly.

It's like a fucking game of Chinese whispers.

So someone supposedly heard Moncur say that Kinnear supposedly said this.

See Ronaldos comemnts, and the someone is wor lass and my old boss comfirmed the commenst as well.

Aye, you've supposedly heard that someone supposedly heard that Moncur supposedly heard that Kinnear said something like this. Supposedly.

It's like a f***ing game of Chinese whispers.

Wor lass heard it on the radio as well as other people, i was just passing it on for discussion.  Fcking hell.

Take the spelk out your arse.

No quotes, no story.

No reason not to moan and slash your wrists, though.

aye, mackems will be pleased about it.

Pleased that someone heard that Moncur supposedly said that Kinnear supposedly said something or other?

I'll ask him what he said the next time I see him.

Meanwhiile, I'm pleased you still appear to think Ashley is doing a good job, much better than qualifying in europe. Thats what mackems think too by the way.

No quotes, no story.

No reason not to moan and slash your wrists, though.

aye, mackems will be pleased about it.

Pleased that someone heard that Moncur supposedly said that Kinnear supposedly said something or other?

I'll ask him what he said the next time I see him.

Meanwhiile, I'm pleased you still appear to think Ashley is doing a good job, much better than qualifying in europe. Thats what mackems think too by the way.

Well, you'd know, I guess.