The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Ah glad someone bumped this actually or i may have forgotten. I'm attending a wedding on the 23rd of May, as it turns out. I'm the ring-bearer - big role. :coolsmiley: 

Was a shame that cos i'd been okayed by my parents to take part in this. :lol:

I went for my first run since doing my hammy yesterday morning and came through unscathed. Playing football on Monday night to test it out properly!

oh fuck, i havent ran since, been barely walking for a week.

Ah glad someone bumped this actually or i may have forgotten. I'm attending a wedding on the 23rd of May, as it turns out. I'm the ring-bearer - big role. :coolsmiley: 

Was a shame that cos i'd been okayed by my parents to take part in this. :lol:

:lol:

Are you actually 16? King_kev looked about that age but I think he was older...don't want to let JJS know there's a possibilities of minors turning up...

Guest marky555

Just to confirm I can't play this one I'm going travelling end of Feb till mid June, so that frees up a space as I played in the last one.

• 2 weeks later...

I think if the reds include injury victims The Gambling Gorrilla and Kaizero, and Stephen who told us in ages of time he had a family thing going on, we should pretty much have the eleven sorted out, provided the rest can get there on the date.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael Foster told me he couldn't go, so please scratch him off the list.

And I'm was quite shocked (and pleased) to find this in my inbox:

Dear Le Gaffa,

I Kristiano, Scott, Cadburys, Heneage would like to submit an official request for transfer effective immediately. I find our relationship un-tenable and impossible. The language barrier has been a major problem por moi.

I find your constant racial insults and asking "Is every day your Dolmeo Day fatty?" Both xenophobic, and harsh, you know I am allergic to Pasta Sauce. I have already made contact with numerous teams across the continent, and while Arsenal, Juventus, Villa, Spurs, Copenhagen, and Slim Fast showed an interest. I have decided to stay in the region for my Wife and 9 kids.

Ergo, I will be looking at a deal to cement a place at The Blue team.

Yours, pissed off and shaking a fist at the screen.

Kristiano (No 10) x

And now this:

Dear Sexy Gaffer,

I was shocked and surprised when I found out the way you have been treating one of my teammates. I was looking forward to arriving and playing on the same team as the legendary number 10 as your first foreign signing, but now I am shocked. I am looking to call the chairman and ask for you to be replaced as manager before I put on any red shirt. I am certain he will listen to me as I am totally your biggest signing ever and losing me to the blue side would be a heavy loss for your side. After taking my brainn medication yesterday, I found out that big clubs such as Real Madrid and Arsenal are after me, so you better watch out.

Yours,

That sexy fellow. xx (Kaizero)

I'm not the fucking gaffer, or the captain, or whatever :lol:

Would people be against moving this to in the summer?

A lot of the people involved are students and will have exams around the proposed dates so just thought I'd see what people think about this?

Quite looking forward to this now - as for people using the "oh but it's exam/work time" line...had enough of that over the past 4 years.

No-one is forcing you to play in the match, if you're actually dedicated to your course/exam and you do want to play, then you'll cut back on a few hours of pro evo/champ man/going to the pub/watching tv/etc to compensate for you going out of the house, getting some fresh air (makes a change from the musty library smell that you'll naturally have become accustomed to over the previous 2 weeks) and doing a bit of exercise...which, funnily enough, improves your ability to learn and revise when you go back to the books.

Is Kristian aka Nixon??

Guest neesy111

so there's a 2nd game at the end of the season and another during the summer

that's fine with me, if these 2 are successful we could try to make it a regular thing i.e. once every 2 months