The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest Heneage

For the 3rd N-O match, shall we re jigger the teams?

Nixon already wants to shift to the blues.

We can sure as hell re-jig people's positions. I only think it's fair someone else gets a go at being striker next time, I quite want to play CB.

Because you're rubbish up front?

I was alright in the first game, blew hot and cold, but this last game pretty s**** yeah. Plus, the main problem was that our out ball from defence sometimes just needed to be punted up the field, I've got no problem with twatting it high up the pitch when I need to.

If Pilkos playing Cb, ive just changed my mind, I want to play up front again...

Bring it on grandad. :mick:

Don't go drinking this time mate.

Aww f*** it I'll stay but a position further up would prefer. And thanks Stu it was a laugh.

Aye, I wasn't going to go drinking, but it was a house party of quite a close mate and I would have felt quite bad if I'd said "I can't, I'm playing football tomorrow afternoon"

Guest Heneage

Aye, I wasn't going to go drinking, but it was a house party of quite a close mate and I would have felt quite bad if I'd said "I can't, I'm playing football tomorrow afternoon"

You can still go, just take it easy on the drink. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Definitely up for making another appearance

I was genuinely ready to speak to you in some Danish Sunday till you explained the username. :lol:

Definitely up for making another appearance

I was genuinely ready to speak to you in some Danish Sunday till you explained the username. :lol:

Aye a few people thought that, the initial 'alright i'm KenDahlTomasson' was slightly weird