2008 Forum Awards - Polls Closed

Decky

Guest LucaAltieri

So what was the point of nominations if half the nominations were left out?

Fuck that, like.

Eh?

None of my nominations for best NUFC forum poster were included on the final list for voting.... so what's the point in nominations if we're ignoring half of them?

Guest LucaAltieri

I thought you were taking the piss tbh :lol: Ill stick them in now

Harsh.

(It was the Nixon nomination that threw you, wasn't it?)

Deckster, you missed the Facebook signature (everyone) from the signature nominations.

If you have to give the prize to someone specific rather than have it as a collective thing, give it to thespence.

If you have to give the prize to someone specific rather than have it as a collective thing, give it to thespence.

That should of won funniest thread, the amount of kick offs. Gimp kicking the washing basket & shouting "THE INTERNET IS FULL OF CUNTS"  :lol:

Good times

Deckster, you missed the Facebook signature (everyone) from the signature nominations.

Its individual sigs though, plus that was part of the thread in gen chat about the same thing, which is nominated for best chat thread.

Can't believe my 'vendetta' against Charles was up there instead of mine against Ashley like. :lol:

I don't have a vendetta against Charles I just don't rate him and laud over his every move like most on here do.