Scraping the barrel

Guest scum
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just wondered this would be interesting to see if people's views of Alan Smith have changed seeing as we haven't seen him play in an age. At this time, who would you prefer within the centre of midfield? I know nicky butt gets some right jip and mostly warranted, but in no way would I prefer Alan Smith over him at this time.

It's like choosing to have either a heart attack or lung cancer.

still get man utd fans telling me that alan smith is a class player.

He might be? Darts, poker, snooker?? he's got to be good at something. Not football though.

Same here, they seem to love him. Suppose when you have a team as good as theirs they are able to afford to have an idiot, sorry passionate player chopping people down.

Smith.

I hate Butt with a passion.  He's the worst CM in the league.  Every game he will make at least 1 big time error that will give the opposition a clear chance on goal, he'll give possession away about 50 times a match cause he can't pass a ball 2 yards and he's forever giving away dangerous free kicks on the edge of our box.  More often than not, playing Butt is like giving the other team a 12th man.

I think people should remember that Smith has had plenty of chances in plenty of different systems and has never produced anything at all. Judge him on how he has played for us and no-one else. The guy is a different class of shite.

I think people should remember that Smith has had plenty of chances in plenty of different systems and has never produced anything at all. Judge him on how he has played for us and no-one else. The guy is a different class of s****.

Don't worry mate, dont take any notice of what man utd fans say. Looked a good prospect at leeds, but ever since he did his knee in, looks shit.