Half Ton Son

Cajun

It's amazing how you can get to that size, I'm the unfittest I've ever been and I started to think 'Jesus I'm putting on weight' when I hit 14st!

Can't imagine how I'd ever get to 30+ stone, I guess it's a manifestation of serious underlying mental issues and that.

But like you say, the friends and family needed to have a word a while ago!

Wah I can't go out with my friends like normal kids, its probably because you ate them all you fat cunt!

All he does is whinge and moan, he eats EIGHT THOUSAND CALORIES a day!

Sorry I probably shouldn't watch this :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

I know this will sound harsh but people like this fat shit deserve all their suffering! Same as the parents who let them get that way.

2 million people in America over 40 stone!  :kasper: :no:

Yep! how his 'mother' can go to mcdonalds and buy a 'triple meat' double meal and allow it to be filmed. Honest, I'm lost for words.

"Pop, pop, I wanna Big Mac with fries and a jumbo pop, pop!"

"No son, it's brocoli cheese tonight!"

[tantrum] "But I want grease and fat pop!"

"then you'll fuckin starve m'boy!"

Not a hard concept to grasp is it.

Guest lankybellwipe

Wah I can't go out with my friends like normal kids, its probably because you ate them all you fat cunt!

All he does is whinge and moan, he eats EIGHT THOUSAND CALORIES a day!

Sorry I probably shouldn't watch this :lol:

mackems.gif

It's amazing how you can get to that size, I'm the unfittest I've ever been and I started to think 'Jesus I'm putting on weight' when I hit 14st!

Can't imagine how I'd ever get to 30+ stone, I guess it's a manifestation of serious underlying mental issues and that.

But like you say, the friends and family needed to have a word a while ago!

This lad is 60 stone, still a teenager!

You are right LBW, the fat fucker couldn't get to the fast food restaurant on his own so they could quite easily make sure he eats properly.

Took the ambulance, police AND fire services to get him to hospital, hope he feels proud of himself if someone was killed due to a lack of emergency services about during his hospital trip.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Does it make me a bad person that honestly I would feel nothing wrong with putting a bullet through this lad's head? It would probably take a few rounds just to get through the vast layers of fat before it did any damage, but I think people this fat should be shot repeatedly in the head until death tbh.

Huge strain on human/energy resources that could be used better elsewhere.

Does it make me a bad person that honestly I would feel nothing wrong with putting a bullet through this lad's head? It would probably take a few rounds just to get through the vast layers of fat before it did any damage, but I think people this fat should be shot repeatedly in the head until death tbh.

Jesus, that post chilled me to the bone :(

Guest Alan Shearer 9

you're not 60 stone though are you?

you're not 60 stone though are you?

No, but I have some humanity!

:lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

no mercy here chaps. Feck a deck!  :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

He's not even left the hospital yet, after demanding to go, and he's said sausages already. Another dead duck! or fat bastard