World of Warcraft

oldtype

I'm doing it, going to dive back in tonight. Anyone still playing? I haven't touched the game in 3 years I'm wondering if it's worth getting the expansions etc.

definately worth getting the expansions. add tons to the game

Guest Lazlo

Most people playing it now are only playing it because they've invested so much time in their chars and it's hard for them to let go.

I had a better experience on ddo and runes of magic.

Full of 13 y/o megaolmaniacs with fascist guild binding attitudes. I had wow/bc/wotlk, wish i hadn't bothered. Load of dirty pants imo.

Dino, I'm gonna be back in less than a week, just wait and we'll do cool stuff instead of this shit. We can play FIFA, drink beer and fuck some fine bitches. None of this shit. Go have a wank.

• 7 months later...

Official WOW mmo mouse.

http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/2/8/2/1/8/2/ss_preview_cataclysm_mouse_2.jpg.jpg

Looks lovely imo and those extra buttons would come in handy for FPS but the RRP is 90 euros :lol: Rip off.

I've been on a break for 4 months. couldnt be arsed to play catchup, ill be back for cata most likely.

you'll be grinding youself into a froth on lotro more like :)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Looks that way. They usually have a pre-expansion patch out, that changes the game mechanics and adds a little story element before the event. Think I might give it a go.