Bowling

Guest GAMMELL

Guest GAMMELL

Anyone any good?!

Scored 138............... with the bumper things down along the gutters. Felt like that f*cker Ernie McCracken down the bowling hall yesterday  :thup:

Guest lankybellwipe

I love the way, like in Kingpin, they can get the ball to curve so much. I once tried it. As I hoisted the ball forwards and to the right, I twisted my blowling hand to the left. The ball released, after a bit of resistance from my jammed fingers, and went straight for the gutter. I managed to find 3 small pencils and some sellotape to use as makeshift splints for the worst affected breadsticks. Whenever I've gone since, I'v used the child/disabled/incompetent slide.

:blush:

Used to be decent when I was a kid, used to play a couple of times a week after school with some friends. Got 175ish as my best score. Went about a year ago, and was complete gash though, struggled to get over 100 :blush:

I absolutely love bowling. :D I'm okay but not brilliant, really competitive though. I think my best score's probably around 150, always over 100. I was playing on Wii Bowling over new year and it's really made me want to go back, as we used to go weekly but haven't been for about a year now.

I bought a bowling ball ages ago but it came with no fingerholes. Anyone know where I can get some poked in? bluelaugh.gif

i tend to get around 100. as for the bumpers,even girl 1 (aged 9) refuses to have the them as they are for babies.

on the wii girl 2 regularly gets every pin in a ful game. (either a strike or spare)

If you want to impress the little 'uns on the Wii, go on that power bowling mode (with the increasing number of pins) and on the last go, throw the ball down the right-hand bumper, ensuring it makes it all the way without falling off.

I absolutely love bowling. :D I'm okay but not brilliant, really competitive though. I think my best score's probably around 150, always over 100. I was playing on Wii Bowling over new year and it's really made me want to go back, as we used to go weekly but haven't been for about a year now.

I bought a bowling ball ages ago but it came with no fingerholes. Anyone know where I can get some poked in? bluelaugh.gif

Try LBW's nose?

Guest lankybellwipe

Try LBW's nose?

You cheeky bastard man!

• 2 weeks later...

Really shit at bowling. Went the other night and came last behind a few lasses. I cottoned on eventually (last couple of throws), that if you do your utmost to smash the pins to smithereens, the ball invariably ends up in the gutter. So on the last two or three i rolled it down the alley Mr Burns-stylee and got two strikes. :lol:

The cartoons work i tells ya.

Great game, though. :thup: