Caio Vinícius Ferreira signs three-year deal (apparently not)

joeyt

I have never heard of him.

The article says that 18-year old striker Caio Vinícius Ferreira is another talent from Espírito Santo that is going abroad. That he has been at Newcastle for two months now and is having the opportunity to play alongside Owen, Obafemi Martins and Caçapa. He says he is loving to train alongside them as he could only watch them on TV.

It also says he is back to Espírito Santo trying to get an Italian passport and he is signing a 3-year contract with the English team, that Caçapa is his best friend at Newcastle and that since he doesn't have a car, Caçapa takes him to training and invites him to visit his house.

The article also says that Joe Kinnear likes him a lot and that he calls him to tell him that the club needs him as too many players are getting injured.

It also says that his English isn't very good, so they will hire someone to teach it to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is what a Brazilian I know said

Just asked a mate to look at it;

Phil says:

Caio Vinícius Ferreira, attacking player, has signed a three year deal with your lot

Phil says:

Kinnear wants the paperwork and accomodation and that bollocks sorted asap as you're short on strikers

I have never heard of him.

The article says that 18-year old striker Caio Vinícius Ferreira is another talent from Espírito Santo that is going abroad. That he has been at Newcastle for two months now and is having the opportunity to play alongside Owen, Obafemi Martins and Caçapa. He says he is loving to train alongside them as he could only watch them on TV.

It also says he is back to Espírito Santo trying to get an Italian passport and he is signing a 3-year contract with the English team, that Caçapa is his best friend at Newcastle and that since he doesn't have a car, Caçapa takes him to training and invites him to visit his house.

The article also says that Joe Kinnear likes him a lot and that he calls him to tell him that the club needs him as too many players are getting injured.

It also says that his English isn't very good, so they will hire someone to teach it to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is what a Brazilian I know said

Sounds like it would make a good film script, they could call it 'Goal' or something simple.

Guest toonlass

That cannot be his name. With all the Jo's and Fred's and Ronaldo's and Juninho's out there he must have a shorter name he goes by, like Keith or Simon or something.