Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin

bulivye

In a no-holds-barred battle to the death, who wins?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. In a no-holds-barred battle to the death, who wins?

• Homer Simpson
    • Peter Griffin

You've gotto be kidding me. You guys are freakin' kids... I feel like I'm getting old.

Homer is a benchmark in animated and television character.

Griffin and Family Guy does not even compare to the Simpsons, regardless of how shoddy the Simpsons has, or any telly show would have, become a shadow of its former self. Let's see FG down that long road and something new would be there to take its place. Groening opened up such a path for others to follow, let's not forget the past.

Homer in his prime easily. Although I prefered it before The Simpsons jumped the shark, as Homer was still stupid, but not in the obvious way the make him now. As in the later episodes he's pretty much retarded. Whereas before they didn't make him so obviously dumb.

Homer in his prime easily. Although I prefered it before The Simpsons jumped the shark, as Homer was still stupid, but not in the obvious way the make him now. As in the later episodes he's pretty much retarded. Whereas before they didn't make him so obviously dumb.

This could to an extent be said about Peter in series one and two of family guy as well.

Both shows tend to go for direct shock value these days rather than with subtle jokes that are really funny if you're paying attention. Of course Family Guy has always been mostly about shock value but the earlier episodes did have a lot of subtlety about them.

But Griffin is your dad!

But Griffin is your dad!

:lol: