Bad mouth - advice sought.

Disco

I've got a sore gob at the moment.

Pain is in the gum behind last molar tooth in the gum and it is a dull ache which is hurts a lot more to touch and when i open my mouth to eat and that. Can't feel any ulcers or cuts on it so anyone have idea what it is and what i can take to numb the pain?

Ta.

Guest lankybellwipe

Remove your teeth one by one until the pain caused by that takes your mind off the pain caused by the current problem.

:lol:

Remove your teeth one by one until the pain caused by that takes your mind off the pain caused by the current problem.

Good advice, make sure you use a screwdriver and a hammer.

I prefer the old tying your tooth to a train with some string method.

Pain is in the gum behind last molar tooth in the gum and it is a dull ache which is hurts a lot more to touch and when i open my mouth to eat and that. Can't feel any ulcers or cuts on it so anyone have idea what it is and what i can take to numb the pain?

Ta.

Have you done any class A drugs recently?

Ta.

No, I haven't got cowie jaw.

Ta.

Thinking more about cocaine, it can affect your teeth quite badly. Glad to hear it though ;)

Get to your dentist son. In the meantime, suck on Tyrozets and use Eludril mouthwash (not any old mouthwash from Boots - as in no listerine etc...)

Can you get these from Boots/Superdrug etc ?

Ta.

Maybe that's where you're going wrong.

Ta.

Maybe that's where you're going wrong.

haha aye, did wonders losing weight on the cowie diet

Get to your dentist son. In the meantime, suck on Tyrozets and use Eludril mouthwash (not any old mouthwash from Boots - as in no listerine etc...)

I'm positive you can get Tyrozets from Boots (small orange tubes - orange and red packaging). I'm also quite sure about the mouthwash (red liquid with a measuring cap)

I'm positive you can get Tyrozets from Boots (small orange tubes - orange and red packaging). I'm also quite sure about the mouthwash (red liquid with a measuring cap)

Cheers fella.

Cheers fella.

anytime dude! as has been said here though it could be an abscess so get it checked out if the pain doesn't subside in a couple of days or so.