Ketamine use on the rise

Guest toonlass

Pure John Rambo material. One minute your in a club having a nice time, the next minute your up to your neck in shit, the walls have turned into a jungle and you're fighting off small yellow men who are clambering up your trouser leg.

Guest toonlass

Pure John Rambo material. One minute your in a club having a nice time, the next minute your up to your neck in shit, the walls have turned into a jungle and you're fighting off small yellow men who are clambering up your trouser leg.

Sounds absolutely fantastic NOT!!!

I'll never forget the party we went to where a bint took ket, and was spazzed out for about 8 hours :lol:

Same here.

I've been a bit partial to the old drug taking over the years, but this one never appealed. Too many fuked out junkie looking freaks pissing themselves while bouncing off the walls while the more in control ones saying they're 'in a ket hole, how do we get out?' put me well off the shit.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

I'll never forget the party we went to where a bint took ket, and was spazzed out for about 8 hours :lol:

Same here.

I've been a bit partial to the old drug taking over the years, but this one never appealed. Too many fuked out junkie looking freaks pissing themselves while bouncing off the walls while the more in control ones saying they're 'in a ket hole, how do we get out?' put me well off the shit.

I went to an illegal rave in walthamstow about 7 years ago which was in a dis-used old supermarket. It was rough as fuck, including a gun incident at the door at one point (no-one hurt). When i arrived some dodge-pot comes up asking if i wanted pills, i asked him what he had and he opened his hand to show me 9 different coloured pills. I saidd how much for the lot and he laughed at me. I held his gaze and so he said 40 notes (or something). There was every colour in the rainbow. So me and my mate decided to have a half of each one.

It was all going swimmingly until the green one (again, i think, the detail isnt important). No idea whether it was the cocktail or the last one we took but things started to go very awry and quite literally time was going forwards and backwards, the same person would walk past and then the whole scene would repeat itself, i was sort of in a waking dream.

Anyway, cut a very long and ridiculous story short, i was having a chill against a wall when i spotted my mate shouting at the DJ. When i went to see what was up, he turned to me with a look of anguish saying 'mate, how the fuck are we going to get everyone to leave, my neighbours are going to kill me and this fucker wont turn the music down'. It took some time for either of us to work out that we were in the bassment of an old supermarket, surrounded by hippies and east-end charvers in an illegal rave, rather than his swanky appartment in Baker st.

Ketamine.

Same here.

I went to an illegal rave in walthamstow about 7 years ago which was in a dis-used old supermarket. It was rough as fuck, including a gun incident at the door at one point (no-one hurt). When i arrived some dodge-pot comes up asking if i wanted pills, i asked him what he had and he opened his hand to show me 9 different coloured pills. I saidd how much for the lot and he laughed at me. I held his gaze and so he said 40 notes (or something). There was every colour in the rainbow. So me and my mate decided to have a half of each one.

It was all going swimmingly until the green one (again, i think, the detail isnt important). No idea whether it was the cocktail or the last one we took but things started to go very awry and quite literally time was going forwards and backwards, the same person would walk past and then the whole scene would repeat itself, i was sort of in a waking dream.

Anyway, cut a very long and ridiculous story short, i was having a chill against a wall when i spotted my mate shouting at the DJ. When i went to see what was up, he turned to me with a look of anguish saying 'mate, how the fuck are we going to get everyone to leave, my neighbours are going to kill me and this fucker wont turn the music down'. It took some time for either of us to work out that we were in the bassment of an old supermarket, surrounded by hippies and east-end charvers in an illegal rave, rather than his swanky appartment in Baker st.

Ketamine.

bluelaugh.gif

Classic.

Sounds like a experience on a knife edge, glad it went the right way, if something happened though how on earth does it go down on that stuff? It's why i've never taken it, i like to be in control of my drug, not thr drug in control of me.

Same here.

Ketamine.

bluelaugh.gif

Classic.

Sounds like a experience on a knife edge, glad it went the right way, if something happened though how on earth does it go down on that stuff? It's why i've never taken it, i like to be in control of my drug, not thr drug in control of me.

It was fine. Once the impact of the green one subsided the next one we had was super-lovey and really uppy. I had to be dragged out at 10am. It was a sunday, there was a Newcastle match on in the afternoon and we all went to the pub where it became obvious that i was covered in shit and my mate had chewed his lip off.

Happy days.

it is fantastic