Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

Felling Mag

Yeah, they're good. You get what you pay for, they work and with decent enough speed. If you think it's worth £30 for not having a wire from your router to your xbox, then get one. If you don't mind the wire, don't get it. Simple as that really.

Guest elbee909

Got mine from Amazon for about £33, that was about a month ago. Not really worth the money but if you want a wireless connection on your 360 there's no other option tbf!

Well, there is another option, but you have to do a bit of searching to find what it is.  Some third party wireless adapter will supposedly do the job, for a cheaper price, can't recall the name of it though.

Got mine from Amazon for about £33, that was about a month ago. Not really worth the money but if you want a wireless connection on your 360 there's no other option tbf!

Well, there is another option, but you have to do a bit of searching to find what it is.  Some third party wireless adapter will supposedly do the job, for a cheaper price, can't recall the name of it though.

Can you try and think of it? I might make the switch, but I'm not paying 100 dollars to do it.