Magpies sign Vuckic

Dokko

Magpies sign Slovenian starlet

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4803772,00.html

Vuckic joins from NK Domzale

Skysports.com understands Newcastle United have won the race to sign highly-rated Slovenian youngster Haris Vuckic from NK Domzale.

The gifted teenager is regarded as one of Europe's brightest talents, and reports suggest he underwent a recent trial at AC Milan.

But Newcastle have secured his signature, with attacking midfielder Vuckic penning a three-and-a-half-year deal at St James' Park.

The capture demonstrates the Magpies' growing policy of scouring and landing up and coming talent.

Huge lad, and he's obviously got some skills if he can play AMF like the article claims.

While I suppose the only reason we got him was because he wasn't good enough for Milan, still looking forward to seeing him.

Excellent news that we're doing this, very pleasing to see the club pursue the youth policy.

Like it matters.

What do you possibly mean?

Meh, i'm generalising tbh. Just feel a bit as if - whatever hope i had left - has just been thoroughly sapped with today's news about Kinnear. Aye i saw it coming but the reality of it hurts.

I've always been for the academy policy so my opinion hasn't really changed on this - it's good that we've been doing it and a refreshing chance to the previous regime. We won't reap the rewards of any signing with this manager though.

Yikes. I'm forming the thesis of an agenda here. Better go careful tbf.