Anyone you know?

Dave

Guest LucaAltieri

and ironically she chooses to be called kitten

when we'd only be interested in her cat.

Yup. You certainly wouldn't be interested in anything she had to say. I don't remember her being much of a looker back then, just an annoying fucker.

wanna rephrase the ending there ?

Weak heart?

Yup. You certainly wouldn't be interested in anything she had to say. I don't remember her being much of a looker back then, just an annoying fucker.

Weak heart?

just the idea of her being an annoying fucker......as if your on top ,banging away,giving it big licks and using your juiciest dirty talk and shes getting the timing all wrong with her bucking back and says things like "call me a goddess,call me a goddess"

Guest LucaAltieri

Weak heart?

just the idea of her being an annoying fucker......as if your on top ,banging away,giving it big licks and using your juiciest dirty talk and shes getting the timing all wrong with her bucking back and says things like "call me a goddess,call me a goddess"

Now you're just being crass. I'd never speculate about the bedroom activity of such an obviously classy lady.

Weak heart?

Now you're just being crass. I'd never speculate about the bedroom activity of such an obviously classy lady.

you'd just imagine it eh ?

Guest LucaAltieri

Weak heart?

you'd just imagine it eh ?

Don't know what you're talking about.