Rob Styles

Greg

Is he not ref who denied Everton two penalties against Liverpool?

No that was the now suspended and skint Mark Clatternburg (spelling) if your talking about the game the other year when he allowed Gerrad to talk him into sending someone off (Hibbert I think) then denied Everton 2 penalties, the 2nd of which was one of the most blatant penalites ever. 

Still it was Carragher and the rules have never applied to him,  remember the  cup final  Arsenal @ Cardiff when Owen scored the winner Carragher cleared 2 off the line in the first half both with his hands!

How is this t*** still a Premiership referee?

He's been at it for years, shocking decision that up there with his sending off of Habib Beye earlier this season.

Why is he doing our game today? I thought it was supposed to be Steve Bennet not that he's much better but Styles is wank!

He's been at it for years, shocking decision that up there with his sending off of Habib Beye earlier this season.

Why is he doing our game today? I thought it was supposed to be Steve Bennet not that he's much better but Styles is wank!

Riley's injured so Bennett switched to Riley's game and we ended up with Styles.  Which was always going to be trouble.

He's had a habit of making ludicrous decisions over the years.  There was the Liverpool penalty for 'intent' a couple of years ago, and then the one to Chelsea at Liverpool last season.  Then Dave mentioned the Ronaldo one.

Why is he doing our game today? I thought it was supposed to be Steve Bennet not that he's much better but Styles is w***!

Riley's injured so Bennett switched to Riley's game and we ended up with Styles.  Which was always going to be trouble.

He's had a habit of making ludicrous decisions over the years.  There was the Liverpool penalty for 'intent' a couple of years ago, and then the one to Chelsea at Liverpool last season.  Then Dave mentioned the Ronaldo one.

Thanks, bloody typical of how things are going that we'd end up with him through injuries!

How the fuck can that happen - fuck around with two fixtures because the ref for one is injured, especially as Styles has had a bit of previous history with us in recent months.

Guest firetotheworks

I never thought we'd see a worse referee than Uriah Renee. We shouldn't have ever had anyone anywhere near as bad, never mind worse.

To be honest i think that the w**ker was looking to give a decision against us to show how hard and unaffected he is from the Beye incident earlier in the season hes so f**king full of himself

Like the old saying goes once is understandable, twice worrying, three times inexcusable....Styles has stiffed us at least half a dozen times in MAJOR bad decisions

We should (but won't) make an official complaint about him.

Surprised the Man City game at home this season hasnt even been mentioned yet. Yet another pearler from Styles.

Take it you didn't read the op.

:lol: :blush:

Sorry. Was doing a handstand at the time and read from the bottom up