Pre Match - Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - Wed 28th of Jan - 19:45pm

Greg

Fk Zoggy & Carroll both need to grow up, so get the players in thatc are, IE. the kids who will give their all.

-----------------Given

Edgar----Taylor-------Colo------Bass

Lua-------Jonas--------Bart-------Duff

-----------Owen-------Ranger

BENCH

Harper

Tozer

Lough

Godsmark

Danquah

Geremi

Donaldson

Can't see N'Zogbia starting after this fighting stuff. On its own it would be nothing but coupled with his bleating about leaving and his lack of effort in the last game I imagine Kinnear will drop him.

If Geremi plays instead we might as well not turn up. It's not like he is going to run the extra mile for the club...mainly because he can't run.

Why dont we abondon the game? Just hand them a 2-0 win, to save the travel? Because Kinnear's hands are tied, and theres nothing more he can give because of injuries. So should we not wait until every player is back from injury before we take to the field again?

I know you're only half serious...but some of the defeatist attitudes on this forum!!! Yee of little faith! Have a word man

I'd give Lua Lua a game look. Never looked out of his depth in the first team and i mean, if we're serious about the kid - when we gonna f***ing do something about it? Get him in.

Yes yes yes legs energy and a trick, play him its a no brainer

Given

Taylor Colocinni Bassong Enrique

Duff    Barton    N'Zogbia  Jonas

Owen  Carroll

Subs:  Harper, Edgar, Geremi, Lovenkrands, Ameobi, Lua Lua

Is probably as good as we can hope for. Fancy he might drop the Zog for Geremi though.

Harper

Taylor -- Colocinni -- Bassong -- Enrique

Jonas --  Barton  -- Duff -- Løvenkrands

Owen            Carroll

Subs: Krul,  Geremi, Ameobi,  Edgar,  N'Zogbia, god this is awful

Guest neesy111

just got a funny feeling we are gonna get battered but we're gonna sneak it 1-0 with the opposite happening to us recently

Guest neesy111

just got a funny feeling we are gonna get battered but we're gonna sneak it 1-0 with the opposite happening to us recently

When?

well being the better team v hull and blackburn until the penalty

well we didn't batter them but where the better team in both

I'm clinging to the fact that they will need time to gel, and also that I'm not sure how they're going to accomodate all their players. Think their goals will come from an Ireland or Sturridge - somebody who's been at the club a while - as all the hype will be around Robinho and Bellamy.

Harper

Taylor -- Colocinni -- Bassong -- Enrique

Jonas --  Barton  -- Duff -- Løvenkrands

Owen            Carroll

Subs: Krul,  Geremi, Ameobi,  Edgar,  N'Zogbia, god this is awful

I hear he's the biz.

Guest Darth Toon

Interesting that Calderwood says today he still has the reports Forest prepared prior to playing them in the cup.

Forest won that 3-0. Could be an omen!  :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

Can i ask , would people take a 3-0 loss if it meant Kinnear got the sack tommorow ala Souness sacking after his 3-0 loss against them ?

Nah, Im of the opinion that its better the Devil you know. Fuck knows who would be in charge after Kinnear went.