Tennis

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

So she's got no right to complain then?

She does for how long it took to do....  Tell me howd react in such a situation on a crucial point in the biggest match of your career.  Never take context into anything do you...

Just now, neesy111 said:

She does for how long it took to do....  Tell me howd react in such a situation on a crucial point in the biggest match of your career.  Never take context into anything do you...

She was still complaining after the match

3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

I'm fairly sure I'd have thought "that bleeding has to be stopped" and it didn't take that long.

Edited by madras

7 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Yes she was but stupid people on here can't take the context, emotions etc of what is going on into account.  

The context is if someones bleeding the game gets stopped for treatment isn't it ?

1 minute ago, madras said:

Hate the interviews/speeches after, an exercise in tightrope walking. Give them their trophies medals etc, brief platitudes and thanks.

All the questions have a very specific answer that they’re looking for. Just let them say what they have to say and give them their awards.