Appeal to Mike Ashley. SAVE THE CLUB. ACT NOW!

Parky

Please do something and do it quick, our club is in grave danger, not just of relegation, but falling into a scenario it might take a decade to never recover from.

FYP.

The comments today from Kinnear (yes, he may be lying :rolleyes:) are truly amazing. I simply can't believe it.

Please do something and do it quick, our club is in grave danger, not just of relegation, but falling into a scenario it might take a decade to recover from.

Why not write that on a brick and launch through Llambias's cars windscreen?

Please do something and do it quick, our club is in grave danger, not just of relegation, but falling into a scenario it might take a decade to recover from.

Why not write that on a brick and launch through Llambias's cars windscreen?

:lol:

Please do something and do it quick, our club is in grave danger, not just of relegation, but falling into a scenario it might take a decade to never recover from.

FYP.

The comments today from Kinnear (yes, he may be lying :rolleyes:) are truly amazing. I simply can't believe it.

I keep thinking we've hit rock bottom only for something else to come along to take the piss even further.

I really wish I didn't care, I wish I was one of these people that don't like football. Its so depressing, to care for something so much and have to sit at see it being destroyed before your eyes, and being totally helpless to do anything about it.

I really wish I didn't care, I wish I was one of these people that don't like football. Its so depressing, to care for something so much and have to sit at see it being destroyed before your eyes, and being totally helpless to do anything about it.

Same for many of us.  NE5 to a certain extent as well

Half the battle in solving a problem is knowing the problem exists, so we're half way there. Can't say I know how MA's mind works, but one thing is for certain (going by JK's increased hysteria), MA hadn't realised till a few days ago that we are in serious trouble. Now we must hope he reacts.

Guest hobshobs

I travelled from Edinburgh to Blackburn on Saturday and have never felt so low for many years. I honestly used to think I knew a bit about football but now I don't know. Firstly how can anybody justify giving such as Ameobi an extension to his contract. I haven't spoken to one Newcastle fan who was pleased with this move.

On Saturday as has been the case for a good few weeks it is pitiful to watch Owen, Duff and N'Zogbia. There hearts are not in it. I keep reading Owen is starved of service. Well if you are a centre forward you have to be up with play to get service, not ten to twenty yards behind play. He shirked so many challenges and is no bloody good as a captain. It is obvious he is just playing out the season and trying to avoid injury. Kinnear can't drop him but I feel sorry for Andy Carroll who is trying so hard to grasp an opportunity but is playing alongside a more experienced player who would much rather be somewhere else.

Duff is a disgrace to the shirt. Nothing more to say.

I was stood behind the goal on Saturday and three times watched Enrique having to try and stop two players attacking down his side of the park. One occasion was the equivalent of a V sign from N'Zogbia to all of us behind the goal. A Blackburn player ran past N'Zogbia to overlap down the wing. Charlie watched him run and didn't bother a jot. Turned and trotted deeper into the middle of the park.

This is a perfect example of why we are in the shit. We have first team regulars who don't care.

Owen, Duff and N'Zogbia - just go - please just go - it would almost be better to have lost 6-0 knowing that everyone had given it their best shot.

I travelled from Edinburgh to Blackburn on Saturday and have never felt so low for many years. I honestly used to think I knew a bit about football but now I don't know. Firstly how can anybody justify giving such as Ameobi an extension to his contract. I haven't spoken to one Newcastle fan who was pleased with this move.

On Saturday as has been the case for a good few weeks it is pitiful to watch Owen, Duff and N'Zogbia. There hearts are not in it. I keep reading Owen is starved of service. Well if you are a centre forward you have to be up with play to get service, not ten to twenty yards behind play. He shirked so many challenges and is no bloody good as a captain. It is obvious he is just playing out the season and trying to avoid injury. Kinnear can't drop him but I feel sorry for Andy Carroll who is trying so hard to grasp an opportunity but is playing alongside a more experienced player who would much rather be somewhere else.

I was stood behind the goal on Saturday and three times watched Enrique having to try and stop two players attacking down his side of the park. One occasion was the equivalent of a V sign from N'Zogbia to all of us behind the goal. A Blackburn player ran past N'Zogbia to overlap down the wing. Charlie watched him run and didn't bother a jot. Turned and trotted deeper into the middle of the park.

This is a perfect example of why we are in the shit. We have first team regulars who don't care.

Owen, Duff and N'Zogbia - just go - please just go - it would almost be better to have lost 6-0 knowing that everyone had given it their best shot.

Can't argue with any of that and of course Zoggy has had enough, but who else can we put on the park?  :undecided:

This is a perfect example of why we are in the s***. We have first team regulars who don't care.

Can't argue with any of that and of course Zoggy has had enough, but who else can we put on the park?  :undecided:

Jonas on the elft Lua Lua on the right, at least Jonas would track back, but really the rot is running through the team not enough of them care enough. Maybe it is time to give the young lads a go, they will at least give their all.

FYP.

What has he said today?

FYP.

What has he said today?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/01/19/kinnear-wants-to-know-ashley-s-toon-plans-72703-22725486/

FYP.

What has he said today?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/01/19/kinnear-wants-to-know-ashley-s-toon-plans-72703-22725486/

Jonas wept.

It cant be true, but what Ashley is doing, you'd think he was doing it for a laugh now to piss out NUFC fans and get us relegated.

Of course, he should see that business wise that wouldnt be a good idea, but then again, nothing he does makes any fuckin sense anyway.

It cant be true, but what Ashley is doing, you'd think he was doing it for a laugh now to piss out NUFC fans and get us relegated.

Of course, he should see that business wise that wouldnt be a good idea, but then again, nothing he does makes any fuckin sense anyway.

I really can't make sense of it. With all this organisation they keep banging on about and scouting teams and whatnot, I imagined we'd have 3/4 in as soon as the window opened.

His whole Kinnear is my hero/better than Capello was a piss take.. for a reclusive businessmen too.

The contract extension, his NUFC sale reversal i really wonder wtf he is doing

Guest Sniffer

This is a perfect example of why we are in the s***. We have first team regulars who don't care.

Careful Hobs, as can be seen from parky's response you can't criticise n'zogbia on this board. It's just not done.

Were f***ed imo, relegated within the next 2/3 years unless something drastic changes.

While the window is open our destiny is still in our hands.

So .. after the window, we lose control of our destiny?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Were fucked imo, relegated within the next 2/3 years unless something drastic changes.

While the window is open our destiny is still in our hands.

our destiny is fucked with these clowns in charge.