Appeal to Mike Ashley. SAVE THE CLUB. ACT NOW!

Parky

Were fucked imo, relegated within the next 2/3 years unless something drastic changes.

While the window is open our destiny is still in our hands.

our destiny is fucked with these clowns in charge.

Shhh...I'm appealing to the clowns.  :lol:

It cant be true, but what Ashley is doing, you'd think he was doing it for a laugh now to piss out NUFC fans and get us relegated.

Before Mike Ashley finished his takeover we read in the media reports about how he liked to "park his tanks on his rivals lawns". Maybe his reaction to the fans protesting him was "How dare they protest me? I'll show them by getting their beloved Newcastle United relegated!" Cutting off his nose to spite his face? I don't seriously think that is his plan but what he's doing is making that 'plan' happen.

I doubt Mike Ashley is a billionaire anymore. He was worth £1.9Bn including Sports Direct. With the collapse of the world economy I doubt he's worth half that now.

It cant be true, but what Ashley is doing, you'd think he was doing it for a laugh now to piss out NUFC fans and get us relegated.

Before Mike Ashley finished his takeover we read in the media reports about how he liked to "park his tanks on his rivals lawns". Maybe his reaction to the fans protesting him was "How dare they protest me? I'll show them by getting their beloved Newcastle United relegated!" Cutting off his nose to spite his face? I don't seriously think that is his plan but what he's doing is making that 'plan' happen.

I doubt Mike Ashley is a billionaire anymore. He was worth £1.9Bn including Sports Direct. With the collapse of the world economy I doubt he's worth half that now.

Even so, 20m spent now will save him the 60 odd million loss of getting relegated.

Guest Nile Rangers Dreads

The times rich list reported him to be at £1.4bn in April... surely since then hes gone below £1bn,

Was there not a mention of American Investors being interested but only if Premiership football was guaranteed next season?

The times rich list reported him to be at £1.4bn in April... surely since then hes gone below £1bn,

Was there not a mention of American Investors being interested but only if Premiership football was guaranteed next season?

I'm sure there is cash there, one call from JK raised an immediate 10m (if he is to be believed). My main worry is that they didn't realise the gravity of the situation till now and that they still might not be fully engaged (hopefully they are).

The point is only MA has the power to remedy.

Guest toonlass

Were fucked imo, relegated within the next 2/3 years unless something drastic changes.

The window may be open but the curtains are firmly closed!

I so going to be using that as a euphemism from now on. :lol:

Guest toonlass

I so going to be using that as a euphemism from now on. :lol:

:pow:

Class.

Class.

she says that to all the blokes ;)

Can they not understand the league table or something? :lol:

You find with a lot of self-made multi-millionaires they show little interest in the small print. Credit in this has to go to JK for raising the alarm. He might not have the tools but he is at least aware of the scenario. Small mercies and all that.

Guest sittingontheball

Where is the fkn Milner money at least?!

I expect the old "Alan Smith is like a new signing" quote anyday now. Grim times.

This is one of the many quotes from JK that he has obviously been told from Ashley that I just can't get my head around.

The club’s haemorrhaging money and you know what’s happening in the economic climate.

How exactly can the club be haemorrhaging money  ? They made such a big deal about the club getting rid of the debts, we then got rid of so many players in the summer which must have saved us a fortune.

The club bluntly is shite. It's being run shite from top to bottom, has shite all clue when it comes to finances and has shite ideas for pushing this club into the future, a future still in the Premiership.

I did warn when Ashley took over, he would lead us to trouble, I just hoped I'd be proved wrong.

How exactly can the club be haemorrhaging money  ? They made such a big deal about the club getting rid of the debts, we then got rid of so many players in the summer which must have saved us a fortune.

Mike Ashley has probably spent it all on champagne.

This is one of the many quotes from JK that he has obviously been told from Ashley that I just can't get my head around.

The club’s haemorrhaging money and you know what’s happening in the economic climate.

The club bluntly is shite. It's being run shite from top to bottom, has shite all clue when it comes to finances and has shite ideas for pushing this club into the future, a future still in the Premiership.

I did warn when Ashley took over, he would lead us to trouble, I just hoped I'd be proved wrong.

The irony of it all is that they made such a song and dance about a sound structure.

Were those the same American investors who lost hundreds of millions of dollars in Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme?

And i think the KK sacking was the same battle of witts, Ashley refusing to come 2nd best to Keegan, and wouldnt back down.

Now he's just making an absolute fuck up of the club and leading us to relegation.

Great business mind.

Where is the fkn Milner money at least?!

I expect the old "Alan Smith is like a new signing" quote anyday now. Grim times.

With the next-sale fee we payed Leeds, the "Milner money" is probably a bit less than 10m, which jibes with what Kinnear has said that he has available to spend.

I would wager that our problem has more to do with the fact that no sane fucker would come to us than not having any money at all.

Guest Stephen927

I find it funny that Mike Ashley didn't know the gravity of the situation, surely Dennis Wise as Director of Football should be the link between manager and those at the top? He should have been harping on about it for weeks before now.

If we fuck this window up, it's going to be a case of cross our fingers and hope the shite becomes good.