Appeal to Mike Ashley. SAVE THE CLUB. ACT NOW!

Parky

I find it funny that Mike Ashley didn't know the gravity of the situation, surely Dennis Wise as Director of Football should be the link between manager and those at the top? He should have been harping on about it for weeks before now.

If we fuck this window up, it's going to be a case of cross our fingers and hope the shite becomes good.

It is clear JK is having huge communication issues, you can just see by all the contradictory comments of late. I'd be interested to know how often he talks with Wise or anyone for that matter.

I find it funny that Mike Ashley didn't know the gravity of the situation, surely Dennis Wise as Director of Football should be the link between manager and those at the top? He should have been harping on about it for weeks before now.

If we f*** this window up, it's going to be a case of cross our fingers and hope the s**** becomes good.

It is clear JK is having huge communication issues, you can just see by all the contradictory comments of late. I'd be interested to know how often he talks with Wise or anyone for that matter.

Agree. btw Parkster, that is a cracking sig you have there.  Not read the full article myself but it fully conveys where we are right now and what a lot of us feel. Good spot chap.

• 2 weeks later...

Very likely Ashley didn't think that we would really relegate.  It does him no good if we got relegated right?  Doesn't make business sense.

Ironically, the team start to fall apart after he declared that the club won't be sold in short-term.  I don't think it is coincidence --- probably this has contradicted to what JFK told the players to motivate them.  I had admired JFK's motivation techniques before as the team did look very motivated once JFK, a temporary manager, took charge of.  Probably the secret was that he told the players the club's future will be solved soon and they should play at their best so as to impress the new owner and keep a place in the team.

Fuck off Ashley.

Very likely Ashley didn't think that we would really relegate.  It does him no good if we got relegated right?  Doesn't make business sense.

Ironically, the team start to fall apart after he declared that the club won't be sold in short-term.   I don't think it is coincidence --- probably this has contradicted to what JFK told the players to motivate them.   I had admired JFK's motivation techniques before as the team did look very motivated once JFK, a temporary manager, took charge of.  Probably the secret was that he told the players the club's future will be solved soon and they should play at their best so as to impress the new owner and keep a place in the team.

Fuck off Ashley.

Actually that was one of my pet theories and could well have some truth in it.

Mr. Ashley,

Your arrogance is beyond measure-- surpassed only by your incompetence. You fully deserve to see your "investment" relegated and be forced to sell the club at a huge loss.

And that's the fate I would hope for had you  bought any other club.

Fuck off

Guest toonlass

I wonder if Ashley came back up north with the team? He, Llambias and Joe Kinnear need to be working their arses off to get new signings in.

Guest justin99.

the only say ashley should have regarding transfers is how much he'll allow to be spent.

unfortunately it appears the figure he told kinnear is -10million

Ironically, the team start to fall apart after he declared that the club won't be sold in short-term.   I don't think it is coincidence --- probably this has contradicted to what JFK told the players to motivate them.   I had admired JFK's motivation techniques before as the team did look very motivated once JFK, a temporary manager, took charge of.  Probably the secret was that he told the players the club's future will be solved soon and they should play at their best so as to impress the new owner and keep a place in the team.

Fuck off Ashley.

I haven't thought of this, but it's certainly sounds like it's possible.

Ironically, the team start to fall apart after he declared that the club won't be sold in short-term.   I don't think it is coincidence --- probably this has contradicted to what JFK told the players to motivate them.   I had admired JFK's motivation techniques before as the team did look very motivated once JFK, a temporary manager, took charge of.  Probably the secret was that he told the players the club's future will be solved soon and they should play at their best so as to impress the new owner and keep a place in the team.

f*** off Ashley.

Given's lawyers comments came out a day after Ashley announced it was off the market.

the only say ashley should have regarding transfers is how much he'll allow to be spent.

I'm beginning to doubt we will spend anything this window.

I'm beginning to doubt we will spend anything this window.

I think i'm in agreement with -10m, or maybe pushing it out to -£14m with given and zog

It's incredible that we have such an unhappy squad when we are amongst the highest payers in the premier League.

with the latest headlines suggesting that Geremi was being flogged yesterday day-time, but it fell through, then he's being made to play away at City during shit times and form. Just goes to show what's contributing towards putting these players down mentally.  They all have there eye on another club (or a move) or they are effected by how shit things are right now.

It's incredible that we have such an unhappy squad when we are amongst the highest payers in the premier League.

with the latest headlines suggesting that Geremi was being flogged yesterday day-time, but it fell through, then he's being made to play away at City during shit times and form. Just goes to show what's contributing towards putting these players down mentally.  They all have there eye on another club (or a move) or they are effected by how shit things are right now.

On who? Who will come?

JK: "My hands are tied".

f*** off Ashley.

Given's lawyers comments came out a day after Ashley announced it was off the market.

Aye, but that was just a cynical attempt to manipulate the news agenda.  :cheesy:

i just can't understand any of it, what the fuck does he think the outcome will be if we don't sign some more players?

we've just lost 2 more and we already needed plenty anyways...maybe he's retarded

From reading between the lines of JK's latest post match debacle, he now realises there might not be any money for players of significance (ie decent).

The rocking from side to side as he talks, the sad look in his eyes...Ain't good.

Geremi wasn't being made to play, he's being paid big money to play. That's the reason we can't flog the cunt because no one wants to pay 60k a week to a listless has-been.

i just can't understand any of it, what the fuck does he think the outcome will be if we don't sign some more players?

we've just lost 2 more and we already needed plenty anyways...maybe he's retarded

My thoughts precisely... I've squandered so much time attempting to apply logic or any kind of thought process and there isn't one... They're a bunch of fucking spastics, a cockney market trader who lucked out but whose house is tumbling down now he's been exposed as a 1 trick pony know nothing gambler, a bunch of his poker buds and some cunt who we all thought was dead ( :kinnear:)