Appeal to Mike Ashley. SAVE THE CLUB. ACT NOW!

Parky

i just can't understand any of it, what the f*** does he think the outcome will be if we don't sign some more players?

we've just lost 2 more and we already needed plenty anyways...maybe he's retarded

Nah, he should have realise relegation is really close.  You can read that from yesterday's screen --- he seemed to be shocked at our performance.

I can smell something like "I know I am wrong but probably it's too late..."

Now I think it's the not the problem of money anymore --- it's that players aren't willing to join us as we are heading to relegation.  If that's the case then there's no point selling Given and N'Zogbia now, which has not yet happened till now. 

i just can't understand any of it, what the fuck does he think the outcome will be if we don't sign some more players?

we've just lost 2 more and we already needed plenty anyways...maybe he's retarded

My thoughts precisely... I've squandered so much time attempting to apply logic or any kind of thought process and there isn't one... They're a bunch of fucking spastics, a cockney market trader who lucked out but whose house is tumbling down now he's been exposed as a 1 trick pony know nothing gambler, a bunch of his poker buds and some cunt who we all thought was dead ( :kinnear:)

only logic i can apply is the gamblers: he's gambled his 250m or whatever it is and faces the choice of going to the billionaires ATM and withdrawing another 20m in a final attempt to win his stake back but has simply decided it isn't worth it

there can be no other explanation

and someone else said it but the day :kinnear: stops being funny is the day i die

i just can't understand any of it, what the fuck does he think the outcome will be if we don't sign some more players?

My thoughts precisely... I've squandered so much time attempting to apply logic or any kind of thought process and there isn't one... They're a bunch of fucking spastics, a cockney market trader who lucked out but whose house is tumbling down now he's been exposed as a 1 trick pony know nothing gambler, a bunch of his poker buds and some cunt who we all thought was dead ( :kinnear:)

only logic i can apply is the gamblers: he's gambled his 250m or whatever it is and faces the choice of going to the billionaires ATM and withdrawing another 20m in a final attempt to win his stake back but has simply decided it isn't worth it

there can be no other explanation

and someone else said it but the day :kinnear: stops being funny is the day i die

If we're a less worthy gamble than HBOS then we truly are broken. Team immitates sponsor. Maybe we should raise a motion in parliament for some kind of emergency bail out programme